♡~|SURPRISE|~♡

Sana POV

"It's our last day at Osaka, you guys have any plans?" Jihyo asked.

"I'll stay here." Suga oppa answered.

"Me too." Chaeyoung said.

"I'll go to the mall with Mina, Tzuyu, Jimin and Jungkook just going to make sure I won't miss out." Momo said.

"I'll be meeting a friend who's currently here at Osaka." Dahyun said.

"Then I'll be sleeping in my room." Nayeon said.

"I'll cook lunch." Jin said.

"And I need to show Sana something." V didn't talk about going anywhere but, I don't mind.

"Then it's all set." Namjoon said.

"You get dressed and let's go on our way I'm sure you'll have fun." He says giving me a black gucci shirt and jeans.

"I see your already so protective we've just started dating for about 3 days." I said pinching his cheeks.

"I just don't want anyone disrespecting you." He pouted.

"Okay, I'll wear it." I said.

After getting ready he was so excited he placed a blindfold before we enter the taxi.

He was holding my hands making sure I was okay and not nervous. I'm not nervous at all I feel exited.

The car finally stopped.

He removes the blindfold.

"Hey Little Squirrel." It was Dad along with mom.

"Were your taxi today." Mom said.

"Let's go?" Taehyung asks.

"You two have fun together we'll see you later again." Dad added.

We went out and it was. Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan.

I was so exited and pulled him in.

"Whoa, why aren't there any one? Are we the only ones?" I asked.

"I rented the whole place, since they're usually close at these times I asked if I could rent it." Taehyung said.

"You didn't have to." I said.

"I actually want to, it's privacy for our date too." Taehyung said.

"It's not like we hide it in social media." I giggled.

"You know why I did this?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked

"Because I want to shout I LOVE YOU MINATOZAKI SANA!" He yelled.

"My gosh my ear drums, I LOVE YOU TOO KIM TAEHYUNG!" I giggled hugging him.

"You know if you asked me differently I would still answer yes." I added.

"You mean if I asked you that Sana you don't want me to date you right? And you'll say yes?" He asked.

"Pabo, I mean if you asked me to be your girlfriend I'll still say yes. I've been liking you for so long and admiring you since pre debut so why would I bother to say no." I said.

"Then what if I ask you now?" He says creasing my cheeks.

"You don't have to." I said.

"But I want to." He says.

"I'm not done, You don't have to because I'm already yours. I'm in love with my sunbaenim so much." I added hugging him.

"Your sunbaenim is in love with you more." He said.