♡~|LOVE IN JAPAN|~♡

(I decided to make it a POV type and not a narrator)

Sana POV

"It's been quite a while since walk late at night here at Osaka." I said.

"It's a beautiful night." Taehyung said I looked at him suddenly someone pulled me.

"What a beautiful girl." The guy sounds familiar he was also wearing a mask.

"Yah! Stop!" Taehyung yelled, I never heard that yell in person that deep and scary tone of his just gave me goosebumps.

He held my arm and pull me away.

"Yah! Who do you think you are?!" The guy yelled.

"Someone who promised to protect this girl." Taehyung said which made me blush.

"Ugh you always make me blush, no time to flirt Sana there's literally a guy wanting to harass you." I told myself.

"Let her go." Taehyung said the guy removed his mask.

Mark sunbaenim and he's drunk.

"Sunbaenim what are you doing here?" I asked he just scoffed.

He went near Taehyung and punched his face.

I panicked as the two started to fight.

I went near Taehyung oppa and hugged his back.

"What?! Ugh it's so different in k dramas they usually stop when a girl hugs one of them."

"Tae oppa please stop." I said.

He got hit a few times I eventually pulled him and covered him, I received a slightly strong punch but it stopped.

Taehyung oppa has a bruise on his cheek other than that there's nothing.

"This guys really wants me to get punched before thar stop." I thought.

"Wow you're going to choose that jerk more than me?" Mark sunbaenim said.

He's more bruised than Taehyung.

"Let's just go Taehyung oppa, we don't want to cause any more trouble sunbaenim." I said I helped Taehyung oppa.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt? Is his punch strong? Do you want me to bring you to the hospital? Did he touch where he wasn't supposed to? Oh he is so dead if he dose!" Taehyung said, I giggled.

"Hey your bruised and his punch is weaker than when Nayeon Eonnie laughs and hits us." I said.

"Let's get you treated first." I added.

I bought a ointment started to put ointment on his cheeks.

"Dose it hurt?" I asked.

"No." He answered I flicked my finger right exactly where the wound is.

"Ahhhww... Yah Sana chan, it hurts." He says.

"That's what you get for showing off, I know it hurts, cause you look like a dying puppy." I joked.

"Hey can I ask you something?" Taehyung asked.

"Aren't you already asking?" I joked.

"Anyways even if you say no, I'll still ask you, I asked for both of your parents approval so don't worry. Minatozaki Sana can I start dating you?" Taehyung looked straight into my eyes, my heart started thumping.

I hugged him.

"I'll think about it." I said he smiled.

"Thanks, that's better than no." He said.

zakisana.shy✓

❤️ by itzy

❤️ by itzy.yunyun✓, v.alien✓, and 632,784,432 others.

zakisana.shy
I'm not in Seoul, cause I'm in your heart, YES!💜💜

view comments

"Serious?" Taehyung asked going inside mine and Momo's room.

I hugged him.

"Yes." I kissed his cheeks.

"I love you so much!" Tae said.

"I love you too." I said.

*Momo coughs*