Another day

So here I am, awake..again...alone. I hate this, I feel the sheets in my hand but I can't move, and that's irritating.

"Good morning Rach" you don't know how I love this voice. I want to respond, I want to smile, I want react to this. " Hope you slept well. I really miss you. I can't be the same Jaden without you and I think you know that" since when did he become that corny ? What happened to that bitchy Jaden that I fell in love with ? I'm kidding, AGAIN. Jaden is the most humble, sensitive human being that I will ever know. "I just can't take this..." no Jaden, please don't start. "That day, I remember it like it was yesterday...why did we fight ? I can't even take that properly..." Jaden is now contemplating me, messing up with my hair " Sometimes I wonder if we didn't move so fast...we are suppose to get married by now, with 18 years old, how insane was that ? But the MOST FUCKED UP THING THAT YOU'RE HERE, IN A FUCKING BED, WITHOUT MOVING WITHOUH REACTING." he looks angry, I hate see him like this, I hate this. We loved each other, yes we went to fast in our relationship but getting married seemed the right thing in the moment..." I don't know...I'm giving up with everything time after time you know ? I can't rap anymore, I can't take care of MSFTS anymore...I'm getting to the bottom without you, I need you" why is he sounding like I'm dead ? I'M HERE, without moving and shit but yeah...

Suddenly somebody stormed in the room "My baby girl " I felt my moms hand "We flew all the Atlantics to see you when Jaden called me telling me the news..." Oh I missed my parents so much "Hi Rachel" I could feel the saddeness of my father's voice, he can't stand the fact that I'm in this condition..."You have a good boy in here, I can tell you that..." my father's said again. I tried to smile but guess what, I can't... really really I hate my life right now.

1 week later

So, status : Jaden is next to me telling me the news " So, Miami Heat are in #7 place on the Eastern Conference, ooohhhh and the MVP is James Harden" yeah, fear the beard "Or should I say MVB" he laughs. I didn't heard that laugh in ages and I truly missed that smile "I know I know it was a dope joke" he looks at me " you're so beautiful baby girl" and I tried to reply "Ja..." and nothing more came from my mouth. "OH HELL YES YOU SPOKE BABY GIRL ! DOCTORS DOCTORS RACHEL SPOKE"

Suddenly I had like million doctors around me telling me to speak "Please Rachel, try to say something..." I breath heavily and " I...can...sp..." and then they all smiled and clapped. One of them took the glasses off and said " This is magic !"

"I can't believe Rachel ! You're amazing" Jaden said that and hugged me the best way that he can and I tried to say "I...love...you..." OMG I SAID THAT. "Ohhh baby girl you don't know how much I've missed that words, love you too" and with that he took his phone and went off the room

again, pleade give me your feedback, I wanna know what do you think about this