Always

Jaden is scared. I can feel it. And he have the right to be...I'm scared too. I had so manu things to do, so many dreams to complete and now, I'm not able to do anything of that...I'm honestly thinking about putting an end on this life. Jaden would be free by now, he doesn't have to take care of me when I'm gone...

"Baby girl ?" Jaden entered the room with my favourite bucket in this freaking world

"I can't believe that..."

"I know you love this ! "

" I freaking LOVE THIS HOT WINGS, OMG I MISSED THIS SO MUCH...GIMME SOME" i sound like a thirsty bitch but OMG I love this chicken wings, they're like foodporn to me, you know ?

"Take it easy girl, I'll help you out with this"

*knock knock*

"Come in"

"Rachel..."

"OMG OMG OMG SISTER, OMG !" I haven't seen my sister since forever, really really really

"Ohhh how are you ? " she hugged me and she sounds relief seeing me that happy. She looked at Jaden "Are you the Jaden Kid ?" she tried to ask that in her evillest tone ever

"hmmm yes ma'am" he sounded like a freaking retarded right now. Me and my sister bursted in laugh " Chill boy ! I'm Laurel, Rachel's sister"

"Ohhh right, really nice to meet you"

And an awkward silence was formed in the room.

"Jay, can I talk with my sister ?"

"Sure baby girl, anything SCREAM" and he went off the room.

"So Rachel, how you doing with all of this ?" I don't even know...I'm so scared with my own mind..."

"Talk to me"

"Now I have this horrible idea to put an end in my life...you know that I can't live like this...I hate not have independence...I was so close from my biggest dream...sis, I was able to go to WNBA...I WAS SO CLOSE" and suddenly I started to cry. I hate being so vulnerable, so cocky.

"Rachel, that's not an option. You have to think about you, yes...but think about the people you left you if you put an end in your life. Think about mom and dad, think about me...think about Jaden." and with that she pause a little bit. "You'll cause more damage if you're considering to do that...but then again, It's your life and you can decide whatever you want." I cried even harder " Wow wow wow I didn't came here, flew across the planet to watch you cry, OH HELL NO GUUUURL" my sister is hilarious, really, I've missed her so much. She lives in Australia, yeah pretty crazy, our family is like all over the country. I'm in here, California. My parents are in UK and my sister Australia.

"Jaden kid you can came in now" and Jaden almost automatically opened the door and watched us laughing

"You're so similar, you know that ?"

"OH HELL NO" me and my sister said that at the same time, what tha heck ????

"Ahahah I told ya"

We spend the day talking, laughing and catching up like always. My sister have her flight tomorrow morning, so she had to go earlier.

"Jaden..."

"Yes, baby girl ?"

"Do you love me ?"

"Ofcourse baby, always"

"And will you support any of my options, right ?"

"Yes, I'll be here ALWAYS baby girl"

"I love you"