4 || official girlfriend [ii]

Lalisa opened her eyes with the need to use the toilet. But she was stuck because Y/n had her arm possessively wrapped around her. She chuckled and tried to release herself from her but no luck.

Instead, Y/n cuddled her even more.

Last night, Lisa was beyond exhausted when Y/n finished with her. Y/n really had amazing fingers and tongue, and to top it all, she knew how to use them well. Lisa only told Y/n to stop when she thought she was going to pass out from pleasure. Lisa honestly lost count of how many times she came.

"Y/n?" 

"Yes love." Y/n answered with a sleepy-husky voice, while her eyes still closed.

"I'm going to pee on you if you don't let me go."   

"Hmm, one second!" Y/n placed a long kiss on the crown of her forehead before releasing her.

Lisa shook her head in disbelief as she made her way to the bathroom to empty her bowel. She was back in a blink of an eye and Y/n cuddled her, again.   

"Wow, are you afraid I'm going to run off before sunrise?" She asked Y/n.   

"No. I don't know when we will have a sleepover again so I want to make the best of this moment." Lisa smiled.

"Eeee, you're so possessive."

Y/n laughed lightly. "Well, I am. But only about those and things I care about. And I don't know if this sounds selfish but I want you all to myself. It will kill me if anything were to separate us."

"Hmm, can I ask you something?" Lisa asked.   

"Sure love, anything."

Lisa quickly released herself from Y/n, and sat up while Y/n did the same.

"I know we've never really talked about it but if you don't mind, how's your daughter?" Lisa asked.   

Honestly, they've never talked about Y/n's daughter in detail. There's something always interrupting whenever she wanted to ask her. She had no idea if the daughter lived with Y/n or her mother and if she lived with Y/n, where was she? Was she at home? If yes, who was looking after her? She really wanted to know.

All she knew was that Y/n adored her princess.   

"She's fine." She replied.

"I know she's fine, Y/n. I just want to know more about her. Does she stay with you or her mom?"   

"She shares her time between my place, her mom's or her grandma's. And whenever she's at mine, we spend as much time as we can together but she's currently at school."

"Oh, she goes to a boarding school?" Lisa asked, again.

Y/n heaved a sigh when remembering she was unaware of the circumstances behind her daughter's birth and what happened thereafter.   

Y/n reached for one of Lisa's hands and intertwined it with hers.   

"No Lisa. She's in college."

Lisa's forehead creased into a frown.

"College?" Y/n just nodded. Seeing the confusion all over her face, Y/n decided to explain further.   

"Her mom used to be my girlfriend in high school. She got pregnant when we were 15 and gave birth to our daughter when we were almost 16."

"I.. hmm, I see that I'm bad at picturing people with their ages. All these while I thought your daughter was a little girl."   

"There's no way you could have known. Sorry for not informing you earlier, it just never really came up for discussion." Lisa nodded in understanding, encouraging Y/n to continue.