THE INVITATION-18+

CHAE POV.
Hi I'm park chaeyoung and im 23 years old I live here in this mansion with my loving and pervet husband and CEO jeon jungkook we are married for 1 and a half year .He is the CEO of jeons corporation which is the biggest and the wealthiest company in the world .Right now im sitting on my bed and watching TV I'm watching the iceage cuz I don't have anything to watch.After two hours its time for him to come he so I kept watching after 10 mins my bedroom door opened revealing my handsome,hot,sexy,loving and dearing husband I got up he came to me and stand in front of me I hugged him tightly he picked me up .
( here is the mansion guys sorry I forgot to give the picture hehehe😅)

Chae: yeah put me down.
Jk: why you are not heavy .
Chae: seriously I'm 47 kg and I'm still light to you?
Jk: yes I prever you to gain more 5-8 kg .
Chae: I don't wanna look like a dumplng.
He put me down and smiled at me.
Jk: you won't look like a dumpling if you gain weight baby.
Chae: you think but how was office today?
Jk: good but I fired kai today.
Chae: omo why?
Jk: he always messes up with the work everyday and argues with other workers so that's why I fired him.
Chae: good but who will work at the place of him.
Jk: I already found another at the place of him and she is a good worker than him.
Chae: its a girl?
Jk: yeah why?
Chae: I'm joining office from tomorrow.
He started laughing.
Jk: oh babe you are already jelous but you have more 3 days left.
Chae: I dont care I don't need any more days I'm fine I will join office from tomorrow morning.
Jk: ohh okay your wish my command.
I chuckled and pulled him by his tie his lips smashed on mine we started kissing I sat on his lap he pulled me more closer by my waist.
Jk: tomorrow eomma invited us to have dinner with them can we go?
Chae: omg im so excited to go , but she didn't tell me that.
Jk: she thought you were busy we will leave at 7 okay?
Chae: ok now take a shower and lets have our dinner.
Jk:okay babygirl.
He got inside the bathroom to take a shower and came back.A towel was wrapped around his waist he was looking so hot ahh park chaeyoung control yourself .
Jk: lets go baby we will have fun soon.
Chae: what do you mean babe?
Jk: I mean that I wish I could fuck you tonight but I can't because of tomorrow night.
Chae: yahh pervet stop it.
Jk: ohh who was looking at me wile biting her lips when I came out of shower was it me myself?
Chae: ok sorry now lets have our dinner and sleep.
He nodded.
ARTER DINNER AURTHOR POV.
They finished their dinner and headed upstairs.
Chae: I don't think I can fall asleep easily tonight.
Jk: why is anything bothering you baby?
Chae: nono just that I'm too much excited for tomorrow night.
Jk: same here then lets watch some movies.
Chae: good idea.
They started watching some movies after 3-4 hours they fall asleep.Their alarm started ringing jungkook turned it off and woke up and saw a chipmunk sleeping there he smiled.
Jk: baby wake up today you have office too.
Chae: yeah lets go by the way good morning.
She runned inside the bathroom and came back after 5 mins she got to her closet and got ready. Jungkook was looking at her amazed by her actions.

 Jungkook was looking at her amazed by her actions