I don't know yet.

Rex watched in fear, was this the end? The AT-ST stood over Han and Leia. It took one step forward and fired. The blast turned their bodies into piles of ash and skin. Rex gasped and fell against his boulder of cover. A rebel cried out in dismay and charged at the AT-ST, firing laser bolts haphazardly in grief-stricken anger. He joined them in a new form, a small volcano on the ground. Multiple rebels dropped their laser rifles and surrendered. Rex loathed them, he'd fight to the death. Those bucketheads won't win without a fight! He thought. Rex turned and aimed his laser rifle. For a moment, the battlefield was silent. Stormtroopers encircled the rebels, and he knew the battle was lost. He stood and dropped his rifle.

The other rebels surrendered. Rex shook his head and looked down as they assembled in a line. A stormtrooper walked forward and put a hand to their head. They nodded to the remaining stormtroopers and took a step back. He closed his eyes and his brothers of the Clone Wars filled his mind. In the background, Kenobi, Skywalker, and his Padawan Ahsoka took place. The bucket was full, and the next gust of water spilled out. He managed to wipe the tear off his face when the blast rang. Rex was dead before he could feel the impact.

Luke sensed their death. He