*Prologue*

Ji Won's POV

I woke up in the morning

I woke up in the morning. And was getting ready for the school. I did my routine and went downstairs. When I was young , my parents died. So I live with my aunt and cousin. They always abuse me. That's why I have to live for myself. I work part time so that I can earn.

When I get down. I saw my aunt and cousin. "Annyeong" I said. They didn't even replied me. I took my bag and went towards the store to buy a sandwich for the breakfast.

I was eating my sandwich while walking towards the school. I got a scholarship and got transferred here half a year ago. At first I didn't have any friends as I didn't talk to anyone. But a month ago , a famous boy in our school started talking to me. He is Jeon jungkook. I thought it was strange for him to be my friend. But he is very cute and friendly.

Flashback

I was running towards my class as I got late today. Suddenly i bumped into someone and fall down. "Sorry , i was in a hurry". "It's ok I was not looking too".

He give me a hand to stand up. "Thank you" I said. I looked up to see the boy. One and only jeon jungkook.

"Annyeong" He said.

"Annyeong"

"You may know me. What's your name"

"Kang Ji won"

End of flashback

After that day, he started talking to me. And now I also am comfortable with him. And especially his bunny smile is so cute.

My thoughts got interupted when ..."Ji won" I looked up. "Oh jungkook".
"Why are you day dreaming".
"Oh sorry i was thinking something".

~~~°~~~

Just when we were talking , his friends BTS came. Because of jungkook we also are becoming close to each other.

We said hi to each other. There are 7 of them including Jungkook.

'Namjoon' he is so friendly. His dimples are also so cute.

'Jin' he makes the whole mood cheerful. He acts like their mother and his dad jokes.

'Yoongi' at first he didn't talk much and I never saw him smiling but as we got close. He is a very wild person. Even though he looks cold but he is a caring person.

'Hoseok' He is a very good friend. He will keep the mood cheerful always. He is like the sunshine of the group.

'Jimin' He sometimes is a flirty person but he is also very good.

'Taehyung' He.......he...looks like a ......cold person. I got close to everyone but he ..... Is strange. He always have a emotion less face. I never saw him smiling too. He also never talks.

~~~°~~~

I bid my goodbye to my friends and started walking towards my house. Or should I say aunt's house which was originally mine after my parents.

I entered the house. I saw my aunt and uncle fighting. Uncle went out when I was coming inside. My aunt was walking here and there until she saw me.

She came towards me and started slapping me and messing my hairs.

When she calmed down , she stopped. I ran towards my room actually the storeroom. I started crying so hard. I remembered my days with mom and dad. I miss them. I miss him. I can't even say something to her because If i did , she would drag me out of the house.

I keep on crying until I fell asleelp.

Jungkook POV

I was at home. I was thinking about Ji won. I don't know why but with her I feel like my family is complete. I don't know why but she feels like a part of me. When I am with her , i am complete.

Suddenly I started feeling pain in my chest. Jimin came to my room and saw me. He supported me and took me in the living room where everyone was. They looked at me. "What happened". "It.. it h..hurts"

Taehyung said. "Something happened to someone you care about that's why".

I walked towards somewhere. Somewhere where my foot took me. I stopped in front of a house. It was not hurting anymore. But the house. It was Ji Won's.

I decided to say hi to her. I knocked at the door. Someone came. Maybe she is her aunt. "Hello" i said

"Hello , how can I help you"
"Is Ji Won here".
She stopped. "Sorry she is not home. But who are you"
"I am her friend"
"Oh I will tell her when she comes back".

~~~°~~~

Ji won's POV

I saw Jungkook outside from the window. *Oh sh*t if my aunt knew he is my friend she would kill me* i thought. Just then I heard footsteps...

...........

______________________________________