°Third Royal°

Ji Won's POV

I take a quick peak at the riddle.

Three vampires.
Two are known
Other is unknown.
Find the unknown.

He is being played by the bad.
Lead him to the path of right.

Yeontan suddenly spoke "Don't tell others before you finish it".

I nodded slightly. I went outside with Yeontan. I was telling myself again and again Don't tell others. Don't talk about it.

When we reached outside. Yeontan went running towards Taehyung. Taehyung took him in his arms and they both started cuddling. You looked at them in a awww.

While the others reached you. You showed them the katana.

_________ Time skipped ___________

You were sitting with everyone in an apartment where you were going to spend some time while they were going to visite their families in vampire world.

"I had a question" You started breaking silence.

"What is it?" Everyone said and looked at me.

"Are there also royal vampires except me and Jungkook" They looked at me with surprise.

"Why do you ask" Jimin said.

"Just curious".

Taehyung suddenly got up and left towards his room.

"I will go behind him". Jimin gets up and follow his friend.

"There is" Namjoon says with a sigh.

"Who is it". I asked.

"Its Taehyung". (Yoongi)

"What". I said not believing what i just heard.

He can't be the one being played. It really can't be like that I thought.

They nodded.

~~~°~~~

Everyone already left. I was in the room thinking about what to do next. I took the book in which was the first riddle and everything related to it.

The opened the pages and reached the still blank ones. They were filled again with the needed touch.

(The title on the page)

*How to hide Katana on your body*

It was a spell so that the katana can be remained hidden from the evil.

I learned it and did the same. The katana was now hidden invisible on my body. After it the turned the pages. Still many pages were blank when it was about to end. But the thought of Taehyung , the third vampire and the riddle came in my mind.

I thought about many reasons but they led to the same thing. To hear it from Taehyung

That night my mind was filled about what to do next. But nothing came in.