Prologue

(Isla POV)

(Isla POV)

A dreadful sickness spread across the country side of the city. Your voice would be brittle, your body would slowly become skeletal with white pale skin capturing your whole body.

That sickness decided to take my mother away and next was my sister, than I was about to go but, the universe decided that the cure would be here to save me.

That left me with my father who clearly only liked my dear sister and mother. He decided to give away to his love for me in the underworld. He was cold and when I didn't listen to him he would leave me in such loneliness.

After all the pain we Viras's went through. Father decided to move out of our country side manor to the city.

He created the Viras company, now we are the one of the top business in the city, my father basically was a millionaire. But, no matter how much money he had he still was greedy as ever.

I wish mother was here to bring him back to his old self. "Money wont bring them back" I wish I could tell him.

And you still have a daughter left...

Father remarried with a lady named Irene Jance. I thought I could finally have a new family. But, she would just bully and torment me. Showing her self caring to everyone and showing me as the bad step daughter. She became my fake step mother.

I left all my sorrows of my past behind and decided to study business after highschool to bring me into my father company. Only if the universe could bring my mother and sister back so we could be happy again...

(Aspen POV)

The city is full of people, to be exact ruthless people.

My father is french business man in the city he owns the Parris Company making our family rich as hell. My mother is a model from China making her way as a classic business man wife. They seem the perfect rich ass couple with their perfect son but, I knew the truth of them.

They were both cheaters and liars.

They were both messy lovers going around with people. Mother sleeping around. Father inviting crazy mistress's to our home. They never cared about me I was just their key in reputation, I was their next heir to keep business going.

Only my grandma gave me love I needed but, she diapered traveling back into the universe leaving me with her grave and pressure of my father.

I finished business school early, I learned how to speak both chinese and french fluently, and learned every technique in the business world.

After years of suffering and pressure to be the perfect boss of the company.

Here I am leading the Parris company.
I'm the youngest business man in the city. I've been the front cover of many magazines, made the company one of the top business in the city, and I have dedicated my life to the company.

Nothing stands in my way.

A/N: hope you enjoy this bit, it just some info to bring you into the long story ahead. Also did you enjoy getting to know our characters messed up families lol. I wanted this prologue to show why they act the way they do in the story)