Chapter 21: The Start of the Battle

Yuna's POV

I got out of my tent after waking up and I knew it was the day of the battle while I looked around for NamJoon and the others.

"You're up!", I hear YeoSang's voice and he walks up the mountain while he smiled at me as he fixed my messy hair. YeoSang looks all energized for the battle while I checked on him if he was okay.

"Don't worry. I'm staying here with NamJoon. Well, we know MinHo won't be alone too.", YeoSang said to me and I nod until NamJoon appeared while he seemed ready for the upcoming battle.

"JiMin and TaeHyung are ready too. ChangBin is heading off to them. The army are making their way here. You okay?", NamJoon asked and I nod with a smile before I went into his arms to hug him tightly as I was slight scared.

"I'm sorry about last night. I hope it didn't upset you or anything.", I said and NamJoon gave a kiss on my forehead to assure me that he was alright.

"Go talk to ChangBin. Give him a little push before he leaves.", NamJoon said and I agreed while I make my way to where ChangBin was.

I continued to walk and I could see ChangBin getting ready to meet JiMin and TaeHyung while  I greeted him and he turned to look at me and smiled.

"Hey, you're up. Best if you stick closely to the others. It's not safe right now. The army is coming and so is MinHo's clan.", ChangBin said and I knew while I moved closer to him.

"Remember yesterday about something I wanted to ask you.. to promise me?", I asked and he remembered too while he wanted to know what was my promise to him.

"Promise you'll be alive with JiMin and TaeHyung too. Could you do that?", I asked and ChangBin sighed before he moved closer to me while he placed his hand on my face.

"You and NamJoon don't want me dead, don't you?", he asked and I nod right away.

"Fine then. I promise I'll come back to you alive and the others with me too.", ChangBin said and I smiled while thanking him before he wanted to leave already.

I called his name and he turned around to find out what else I needed until I went straight to hug him while I could sensed that he was surprised.

"Take care..", I said and ChangBin finally hugs me back before I let him go while he smiled with a wink at me and leaves the mountains right away.

When I returned to NamJoon and YeoSang, I noticed that they were talking while it seems so tensed and serious

Before I could ask, NamJoon takes my hand right away while I wondered what's wrong until YeoSang starts talking.

"It's starting. They're here.", YeoSang said and I held NamJoon's arm out of nervousness.

- At the Battlefield -