COLD SHOULDER

I was still curious about that weird trio of people as I walked towards my little apartment with scarlet. She was listening to some music and had handed me an airpod to listen with her. "You work at a tiny cafe hood you afford these?" I asked even though my mind was somewhere else. "Well it wasn't me, if I were to lie I'd say my parents got them as a gift, if I were to tell the truth then.... a customer left them behind and I took them after three days of waiting in lost and found" she snickered and I rolled my eyes at the statement enjoying my time with her on the way home. "Oop this is your street right?" She peeked round a corner that held the several normal looking brown flat houses and I nodded handing her 'her' airpod back and waving goodbye.

As I walked I'd put my own headphones in and began walking to some queen and sometimes mumbling some of the words. Though no matter how hard I tried I got frustrated at all the thoughts of four eyes and his weird looking friends, why was I obsessing over some weird customers, I mean sure he looked nice but hell he's just a customer huge amounts of hot people came to our cafe, I mean it's like five minutes from the beach.

I sighed opening the door to the apartment building and going up to my apartment clicking the door open and slumping on my bed. "Uuugghghhh" I threw my phone on the bed along with my purse and keys and locked the shutter on the door going through to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

Ghiaccios PoV

After I'd practically dragged melone home I flopped onto the sofa and huffed, thinking about that weird cafe god the people there were too damn eccentric.... mind you in saying this while I was with those two idiots!..... god I hope I never go back that place was irritating to be aroun- "ghiaccio" I swivelled around on the sofa with a scowl. "What!" Formaggio was stood infront of me hands in his pockets and lazy looking eyes. "Capo needs you" I huffed getting back up and walking past to risottos room. "Capo?" The dark eyed man looked over at me with those same cold eyes he always had, I'd been working with Nero for years now but those eyes never ceased to scare me. "I need you to find someone" I cocked an eyebrow. "Find and kill? Or just find?" He shook his head still showing zero signs of emotion. "I just need you to find this girl"

Risotto passed me a little Polaroid picture of a girl with bubblegum pink hair and blue eyes with dark skin and a large sweet smile. "What's her name?" The capo looked up at me "her name is delta void, boss thinks she's a stand user and wants to keep tabs on her, use any means necessary to keep an eye on her for the next few months ghiaccio, stay undercover. I'll give the others the other jobs" I was a little taken aback. "WHAT WHY ME? I DONT DO RECON OR SPY WORK IM AN ASSASIN CAPO!" I raised my voice for the entire house to hear as I was met with indifferent cold eyes making me hold my verbal attack for a few moments. "Find and track delta void, I can only trust you for this, you have the best fitted stand and you're more suited than any of us are." I sighed disarmed by the sheer intimidation of the taller guy and left to sleep for the night knowing that by the talk I was going to have to start tomorrow.

Regular PoV

Once I'd finished my shower I slinked into the little kitchen of my shared apartment and started boiling the kettle tiredly watching as the water slowly boiled. Once the little button had flipped back up I opened my chicken cup noodle and poured the water on top of it sadly stirring it with a fork while walking back to my bed. "God this house is sad" I sighed again lazily flipping through channels on the tv while waiting for my noodles to cool down. "Hmmm another episode of tekeshi's castle, don't mind if I do"  while eating the sad noodles and watching the low quality episode I heard the door click open. "Welcome back" I yelled through the house that was met with a tired groan. I sighed and went into the kitchen. "Rough day huh?" The woman replied with a nod "mhm I just need a day off" she looked up at me with a tired smile as I nodded "there's a microwave meal in the freezer for you."

"What about the pot noodle?" She quirked an eyebrow "oh I thought you'd want the bigger meal since you work longer hours an all" she smiled her bright blue eyes twinkling as she sighed in appreciation running a dark hand through her bubblegum pink hair. "Thanks y/n"

"No problem delta"

———————————

Here ya go babes have another chapter, it's boutta get juicy and I swear there'll be romance.
Anyway I hope yall are good and holding up ok.
Luv yas <3
-nio