so basically it was like any other day, josuke and okuyasu being inseparable idiots, jotaro just being sick of their shit, and koichi just being there. and rohan, (still in his house), wanted more gucci, but the morioh wifi was crappy as fuck that day so he had to go get some. so basically rohan just kidnaps koichi and is like "lmao come to gucci chile" and koichi reluctantly agrees. so rohan begins to untie koichi from the 9 layers of rope and sets him free. as they head out if his basement, rohan just says, "ah, i forgot something." and he quickly goes back downstairs only to come back with a fucking AK-47. koichi is just trembling at that point as they head into rohans car. so 10 minutes pass and they finally arrive at gucci, (hiding the gun). they both walk into the store and browse for like 5 minutes until rohan sees kira. so he just literally fucking shoots kira in the head with the AK-47 as 3 hands just come spilling out of kiras bag.  everyone in the store is horrified and just starts running. rohan manages to shoot 7 more people with the gun before he decides its boring and just wants his gucci flip flops but holy shit it was a straight up massacre. So koichi is just sweating bullets as the two get sandals, a purse, belt, and they leave. josuke and okuyasu saw the whole thing and were fucking terrified.