CHAPTER 2

LUKE P.O.V
I'm here at the studio with the lads while checking my twitter account, I decided to do a follow spree for our fans. As I'm doing a follow spree, I got a dm from a girl named Claire, she dm me a hi :) she's cute huh, I can tell that because of her icon as I was about to reply, calum called me that we're about to start so I stand up and put my phone in my pocket.

CLAIRE P.O.V
Im done showering and then now I picking up a clothes that I can wear I decided to wear a black plain T-shirt and a jeans. As I'm wearing my clothes I sat on my makeup table I simply put a mascara and a lip gloss I don't put so much make up.As I'm done putting a make up I check my phone hoping that Luke reply on my dm,What was I thinking? Of course Luke didn't answer to my dm, I feel a little bit sad cause I thought if one of the lads follow me on twitter I can now chat with them but I'm wrong.I decided to stand up and go to kate house I let my hair just like that cause I'm in a sad mood. I go downstairs and open the door and lock it. Since Kate's house is only few blocks away, I decided to just walk.As I reach Kate house I knock on the door after a few seconds finally Kate open the door"hey Claire! How are you?" Kate asks "I'm fine I guess? How about you?" I reply"I'm fine, why are you not even sure of your answer?"Kate said while leading me to their kitchen"I don't want to talk about it" I sigh "Oh.. Ok, do you want to see a movie while waiting for the pizza?"Kate recommends"yeah, sure, "I reply,we went to their living room and Kate opens the TV to find a movie to watch.Me and Kate decided to watch Titanic. For about a few minutes finally, there's a ring on the door saying that its the pizza delivery.Kate opens the door, revealing the pizza boy holding the pizza, Kate pays the pizza and brought it to the living room. We remain in silence while watching the movie and eating the pizza"So, um, do you already know that 5SOS will have a concert here next year?"Kate suddenly broke the silence"yeah"I mutter. After that we put into silence once more.Once the flick is over I feel sleepy, so I decided to home. I bear from the couch"I will leave now I feel sleepy"I said to Kate"you will go now? You don't want to eat an ice cream?""Yeah, I guess"I answer"oh ok so see you on Monday Claire!"cheer Kate"yeah bye, thanks for the pizza"I smile. I decided to walk again and it's freaking cold the wind is blowing hard, and my hair is flying everywhere.I decided to go to Starbucks and buy a hot chocolate, I bought immediately and leave the store as I walk by there a car parked on my side by then I hear screams of girls and that bunch of girls are coming over to me "holy cow!" I scream,But then I found myself along the ground facing the blue sky, and my hot chocolate is now on the ground and it also hit my shirt"oh my gosh!" I scream as I sit "oh fuck are you alright?" I heard a deep voice as i turn my face up to see who is it My eyes widen to see Luke hemmings offering his hand to me, I can't say a thing and my body froze. Luke freaking Hemmings is on my site right now! "Hey! Are you alright?"waving his hand on my face I came back to reality and it's true he's on my site right now"uh, yeah, I'm ok" I force a smile even though my shirt is soaked because of the hot chocolate,"Oh shit I'm sorry for your coffee and shirt, "he apologizes"oh no its ok, its not your fault by the way"I smile to him"no its my fault, so can I buy you a new coffee and a new shirt?"he asks"no need to do that I can buy again a new one for myself"I smiled"oh please its the only thing i can do please?"he pout, how do i can say no when he make that face! Holy cow!"ok, ok"I smile again"great!But you can't go with that shirt"he laugh a bit"haha" i laugh awkwardly"you can use my shirt,lets go"Before I say a word luke drag me to their van"you can use this"Luke smile while offering a shirt"oh ok thanks, " I smile as I put the shirt on over my soaked shirt"great! Let's go!"luke said,again luke drag me. While walking we talked about things and he asks for my number I meddietly gave it to him. He offer to drive me home, but I said my house is only a few blocks away so he decided to walk me home. As I got home, we say goodbye to each other I make sure that he already left before i enter the house, i jump, scream, yell, freak out inside processing what happen earlier.