story one

Word count: 2831

One day it's was a week before halloween the couple Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki were out one day, They were at this coffee shop hanging out the two were a married couple it's been about ten years. Izuku and shoto were usually at the coffee shop every weekend since they have no hero work, and sometimes they will hang with Tomura and Dabi.

Shoto had actually recently found out two years ago Dabi was his brother "Touya Todoroki" Shoto will usually be hanging around Dabi because they have catched up alot. Since Dabi really didn't like the name Touya shoto is calling him dabi, So yeah the bonded alot together it's cute.

It's been awhile since then everyone was peaceful and with happy pride, so while shoto and Izuku were in the cafe they started a little conversation. Izuku had said "Hey shoto...how's is it now that you reunited with your other brother?" He had asked in like wonder. Shoto had his eyes closed.

He had sighed softly and he said "it's pretty great now...I missed him so much..." He said in his stern casual voice. As he was holding deku's hand over the table as he began to play with his fingers, Deku didn't mind it since it calms shoto just a bit.

Deku had smiled and he said "Well that's great...and I'm glad that you two are getting along as well" He said putting his other hand on his cheek. He then said "Hey shoto...wanna go to a halloween party?" He said

Shoto was lost in his thoughts when he first came in, all shoto could smell was fresh coffee in the air and the room was warm not too cold not too hot. He was lost when izuku had said something he then said, "Oh! Umm...sorry zuku...! I got lost in my thoughts...and umm...sure!" He said

Izuku had smiled but he noticed shoto was in his zooning out zone, Izuku had said "Plus while were sitting here love...wanna get something to drink or eat....we really haven't had anything at all today." He said wondering

Shoto had gave a slight nod and he said "yeah...I guess your right love....I'll get us something....what do you want...?" He said opening his eyes looking into Midoriya's beatuiful green emerald eyes.

Izuku looked at shoto and he said "maybe a strawberry boba and some strawberries..." He said Shoto nodded and gave a nice small smile, and he got a weird shiver up his spine and a weird feeling.

Shoto had released their hands and Izuku really didn't wanna let go, but he had to so he did and he sighed softly and he just smiled. Izuku sat back waiting on shoto and he hummed softly, and he huffed a bit and he looked over at the window.

As shoto got up and he went over to the front counter and he heard a voice it was very soft and sweet, it was a female voice and she had said "Hello Mr Todoroki how may I help you today?" She had said with a soft smile that could warm up anyone's day.

Shoto had said "Well I would like a bowl of strawberries and, a strawberry boba, and just a hot tea that will be all for today thank you!" He said with a small smile. She had nodded and ringed him up and she said "That will be 10.50" she said.

Shoto had handed her his father's credit card with a small giggle, She had taken his card and she swiped, it and she gave it straight back to him. The female worker had told him "Your order should be done in a few minutes!" She had said.

Shoto had out the card back in his pocket and he nodded and said, "thank you very much" he then walked off and he went back to Izuku. When shoto had sat down izuku moved his eyes straight on him and he said "oh! Your back! Yay!"