The music program

Julie was putting her stuff in her locker away, when her best friend Flynn showed up.

Flynn: Seriously Jules, when are you gonna start singing again?

Julie: When I'm ready.

Flynn: You keep saying that, but you're never ready.  You have to show off your musical talents,or else you'll be kicked out of the music club.

Its been a year since Julie's mother died.  Music was a big part of her mother's life, especially since she was the number one fan of Sunset Curve. Luke, Reggie and Alex were nice enough to offer Julie emotional support, but all she needed was time.

Carrie: Here you go.  My groups performing at the spirit rally tomorrow.  I'm sure you have nothing better to do.

Carrie.  Her father, Bobby was a member of Sunset Curve, but after a few conflicts,  he quit the band.

Soon Carrie leaves, but her boyfriend,  blonde and gorgeous, and on his phone, stays.

Flynn: Nick?

Nick looks up and realizes that Carrie has left. He follows her, while Julie stares in interest.

Flynn: Still? You know there gonna get married and have a bunch of demon babies.

Julie: Nick's a sweetheart.

Flynn: You'd have to talk to him to actually know that.

************************************
                              Music class.

Nick plays the guitar, and everyone claps. Soon it's Julie's turn.  She goes to the piano, and tries to play something.

Julie: I cant.

Carrie: Is this the part where we clap?

Flynn: Shut it,Carrie.

Julie leaves and Flynn follows her. Nick silently wonders if she'll be okay.

************************************
                             Julie's garage.

Julie finds a CD of Sunset Curve and plays it.

Julie text: Hey Flynn, I'm in my garage.  I'm ready to put some of my mom's stuff away:

Flynn text: I'm on my way.

************************************
                   Two hours later.

Julie: I miss you so much ,mom.

Julie plays the piano.

Author: The next chapter will be a lot different from the show.