Chapter 5.5.6.9 - Territories Pt.4 (Revising)

I was Reincarnated as an ANT!

Chapter 5.5.6.9: Territories 

While walking on the road, when I spotted a plant that i knew had water, i would annoy me him to the point he would lay me down and walk away. He then would stop as i would chirp at him in attempts to communicate that I was helping his dumba**.

I would chip the thrones as he watch me annoyed with what I was doing. The small thumb-sized balloon plant had a pouch of drinkable water underneath it. Without my [Dig] skill i had trouble, which regrettably resulted in me losing [SP] to simply reveal water.

The boy would look confused but after watching me drink it, he would use his finger to taste the water. To his surprise it was just that! WATER! A small pat on my head would give the system a 'turn on'!

《WARNING!『Tame LV1』was Passively enabled, do you wish to continue?

Enable

→Disable》

《Conditions met. Entity's『Tame LV1』was Declined. Assimilation Rate is Decreased: 95.40%》

**** OFF! Gee the kid is just that, a kid. Why are you tying to make me a pet when clearly he has no intention.

After that, the boy would become chatty. "llo w acterin youn juring antilds en! Tninang aeroof ile netyn..."

He would smile at me as he patted my head in hopes i was to recognize anything from his mouth. I simply wanted to survive. I regretted killing the queen in the dungeon, perhaps she was laughing at the fool she was trying to protect.

The world was hard, too hard. I had no one, i was alone and I was weak. This world favored the strong. I was an Ant. Food for another creature to eat. "den slover stmancies fozzockle... ~HAHA"

For god's sake what was this fool rant about, I don't understand you stupid. "...sho thi exciling inglor arity. waratel euma, terry med drac ulator subsetripting (sniffs as he tears up)..."

Crying in the middle of he desert, just how did i get saved by you. I thought you were a brave soul that came out to be a wimpy loser!

Oh my god what are you yapping about, "iressent troilets trittity thogi cid marticate nes nonsi ,ves grumschos. Es osofess kneal in euring disap l urntor stri zze qss..."

What are you point at...Oh a city! Great I'll be auctioned off or eat as a side meal dish. Well, i guess I made it this long. My luck can only go so far. I wish i had my magic to at least survive a bit but my [SP] was offered up to show your dumba** where to find water.

It looks like there's a wagon of people coming, Oh his staffing me into the bag, hmph. I guess you got some brains, i hope you level up for that. Waving at them after he tells me to be quiet, don't worry compared to who should be worried about who. I think its best to say am the one with least issues.

After a few moments, the cart would stop, "Ires sent atercipr ox tammartmositzk rous ur sneablathes quadjoury curthy zib bertrin cleviati only reperchie ss?"

The people would make sounds also, "Mo uruge in ternara bashg!"

"ular dernin"

"te reptom stco mperved struss xetarious sohan" the footsteps would come off the wagon or carrier- cart. Whatever it was, it wasn't what I ever saw in the history books of my memories. Then again, me in the bag unable to see it up close i was limited to only my imagination.

(Baby Crying) Oh a baby, so its a family?

"idd aferraron buttism aturned dikort disc"

"affix naperone tageneceler hivvnom blaesolf piratomosly fawnoculous mosquen excremen behesidutte dawste!" (Baby Crying) why does that sound so annoying, she sounds like she wants him to hurry up or something.