Chapter 5- Tokyo

Kasumi's POV
When we arrived at Tokyo, it was lunchtime. Since we already ate at the train, we didn't need to find a restaurant.

We were walking in a crowded street, but I noticed that he was distracted. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Did you find a girl you're interested in?" I asked him and looked at where he was looking at. I saw a guy, probably the same age as us, with blonde hair. My eyes widened at this. "H-Haizaki, you swing that way? Who knew that you're actually gay?!"

He glared at me. "Shut up! I'm not gay. I just found someone that I hate."

I looked at the guy again, and I recognized him. Kise Ryota, a model. "The more you hate, the more you love," I teased, but he was gone. He ran off to the blonde and was about to punch him. I quickly ran to him and kicked him in the knee before he could, and he fell to the ground. "You idiot."

"Shogo-kun?" the guy said. They were glaring at each other.

"So you know each other?" I asked the obvious while trying to keep Haizaki from punching him.

"Ryota, I'm ba--" a girl, carrying two drinks in her hands, said. I recognize her as well, Midorima Ria. I once helped her when she was having a photo shoot in Shizuoka since my sister's boyfriend works in her company.

"Shogo?!"

"Ria?!"

I let go of Haizaki for a while. Awkward. So the three of them know each other.

"Kasumi?" she said.

"I'm finally noticed," I said. "Heyyy, Ria-san. How's work? Suou-kun hopes to work with you again, by the way."

"Sure. I will look forward to it. Thank you for your help in the last photo shoot, by the way!"

"No problem, Ria-san. Are you on a date with your boyfriend?"

"A-Ah...no, I mean--"

"It's no use hiding it. The news already reached us, especially because Suou-kun is in the same business."

"What the-?! Suou?! As in that Suou from Shizuoka?" Kise said.

"Yes. That Suou, the Suou my sister is dating," I confirmed. "Suou Ryoma."

"Anyway...why is Shogo here?" Ria asked.

"He was about to punch your boyfriend," I said.

"And you kicked him with your karate," she concluded.

"Yes," I said. "I should've tied you in a leash, Haizaki."

"Oh c'mon, you got money because of me."

"No, it's because of Emi and those idiots from the discipline committee that didn't even think about how we're seat mates and we can talk to each other about it."

"So you two know each other?" Ria asked.

"Yeah, I had the worst luck ever to be seat mates with him."

"That sucks."

"Yes, he's a total jerk that almost had three fights when I was with him."

"You beat up all of them for me though," he said, chuckling.

"I only beat up the leader," I said.

"I feel so left out~ssu."

Ria sighed and pinched Kise's ear, dragging him away. "Let's just go."

"Huh?! What did I do?"

"You didn't do anything. I'm worried that something will happen to you," she murmured while walking away with him before Haizaki could do anything.