Lyanno

Characters: lyanno, y/n, Rauw and Jaden

Summary: lyanno ignores you all day so you get him jealous and he takes you home and you guys work things out

Warning⚠️: some cuss words and some smut!!

Words: 1316

This is gonna be a better version than the first lyanno request I did I hope this one is better !!
———————————————————————————

I was at the mall with my boyfriend and I told him I was going to the bathroom and he said he will be waiting for me out side so I made my way to the bathroom when I walk out I saw my childhood best friend Jaden out side of the bathroom too I walk up to him and I said hi

"Jaden is that you?"I asked Surprise to see him
"Omg y/n Yes it is me I can't believe we meet up again it's been a long time." He said hugging me.
"I know I remember when we were little kids." I said happily.
"So how have you been up to this few days?" He asked looking at me
"Well I been working on ( whatever you want to work on ) it's been good so far I'm making my dreams came true how about you." I asked
"Well you know I been working at the hospital getting a lot of things done and learn more about the job." He said.
"Well I have to go but here's my number text me and he can hung out and catch up later?" I said writing my number in his arm
"Of course see you around." He said giving me a hug and walked away.

I walk over to lyanno and I notice he was kind of mad I didn't want to say nothing to not get him even more mad at me we got out costumes for the Halloween party one of his friends invited us to and made our way back home to get ready.

One we got home he didn't talk to me at all so I texted one of his friends to help me get him jealous so he can feel bad for ignoring me and because he like hot when he mad.

After we were done getting ready I took a picture and posted it on instagram.

When we got there we said hi to our friends and I left to go look for the girls we talk for a few than Rauw Alejandro came up to me and we said hi he asked me to dance and of course I said yes since that's was one of the plans we dance for a wile ...

When we got there we said hi to our friends and I left to go look for the girls we talk for a few than Rauw Alejandro came up to me and we said hi he asked me to dance and of course I said yes since that's was one of the plans we dance for a wile than we went to the back yard to get some air we talk about his new music and other life things than he made some jokes and he said Lyanno and he hugged me and he also picked me up and gives me a spin I was laughing so much because he was tickling me he put me down and we went back inside we went to get some drinks and we talk to some other people. I was having a good time I kind of forgot that lyanno and I were fighting. After a few hours passed lyanno waver over the little game I was playing he came up to me and took took me by my hands we went out side he said to some of his friends that we were leaving and we made our way to his car.

When we got home we parked and made our way inside the house I walk to our room when lyanno walk up to me and pushed me against the wall

"What were you doing with Rauw?"He asked with some jealousy in his voice
"What are you talking about i was just talking to him." I say playing dumb
"I'm not stupid okay I know what you were doing do you think his better than me does he treated you better than I ever did what does he have that I don't oh and also what was up with the fucking guy at the mall I saw you hugging him and you gives him your phone number are you cheating on me are you bored of me are you done playing with me?" He asked getting more jealous and insecure.
"Baby his my childhood best friend and his married from what my mom haves told me and it's been to long since I seen or talked to him and I just wanted to catch up with him and I from Rauw I was trying to get you jealous and make you feel bad because you ignore me all day. And do you really think the low of me do your really think I will cheat on you if I didn't love you I would of brake up with you and not cheat do you not trust me do you really think I with hurt you that bad." I said crying and screaming at him
"No I just think that you will be better of with some better some that isn't insecure of them self some that with make you happy every day no someone like me."he said looking sad
"Baby there's no one like you I love you and I don't care if your insecure that what makes you YOU I love the way you look at me I love the way you get jealous and over protective I love the way you cuddle me at night when it's to "cold" I love the way you kiss me good morning there on one that will be like you."
I said hugging him.

He started kissing me with passion he started to take my Clothes kissing my neck I kiss him and took his clothes too he Carry me to bed and drop me into it slowly he started to kiss my body he took my panties off he kiss my thighs and started to suck on my clit I was moaning like crazy as he eat me out he was playing with one my my tits well he was eating we out than with the other hand he was holding one of my legs away to have more space. Than he got up and took a condom out and he made me out it on with my out after I put it on he pushed me to the bed and drag my ass to the edge of the bed than he lined himself on my pussy and he slowly pushed himself in he gives me a few minutes to adjust to his size and start to love I couldn't help to scream he was so big and perfect he sated to go faster and harder I loved the feeling of his dick inside of me he new me so well We made love all night and he made me have a lot of orgasms I couldn't them any more he had me in all the positions and it turn me on when he slap my ass or when he let ride him after we cum he took the condom and throw away out than he get a wet towel and clean me and himself up after that he came and gives me one of his shirts to put on he put new boxes and came back to bed.

"That was so hot baby."He said
"Yes I bet I won't be walking for the best few days." I said out of breath.
"I know but don't worry I will be here to look after you my princess." He said losing my forehead
"I'm sorry for making you jealous but if I new this what my punishment was gonna be I would've done it earlier." I said falling asleep.
"Oh baby if you ever do that again it will be worst." He said falling asleep too.