Valentine's Day Special || JJK

At Jujutsu High, the teachers loved to celebrate everything and nothing. It seemed as if Halloween and Christmas were just yesterday, but here we are again with yet another holiday. 

You never really understood the shaman obsession with making every little event a big deal. You had just recovered from all the madness of the past parties when Nobara ran up to you a few hours ago to remind you that classes were cancelled in order to make time for Valentine's Day decorating.

Valentine's Day. 

Just hearing those two words were enough to suck all the energy out of you, not that there was much left anyway in the first place because of hellish training and absurd missions, courtesy of none other than Satoru Gojo.

You didn't have anything against the fourteenth of February. You just dreaded the moment where your friends would ask you curiously if you had a Valentine. No matter the year, the same question would always manage to pop up in conversations and the answer would always remain a firm "no".

Upon arriving at the school's water garden, you notice your classmates and the Kyoto students, all gathered around Utahime-sensei, as she passed by each and every one of them with a costume in hand.

You approach the group and notice a pink duffle bag near the koi pond, analyzing its' contents and identifying neatly packed goods, as well as scarlet and rose-coloured envelopes. 

Your curiosity is soon replaced with instant shock as Utahime threw a package your way, startling you.

"I-I gotta wear that...?"

The scarred woman, busy urging Kamo and Todo to put on cupid wings over their togas, ordered the rest of the crowd to get changed and hurry off to their respective assignments. At the sound of your name being called out, you look up from the costume in your hands and start to approach Utahime.

"(Y/N), your job is a little bit different from the others."

In a swift movement, eyes and right hand never leaving an embarrassed Kamo's outfit, her left hand pointed towards the duffle bag.

"Surprisingly enough, some sorcerers and students have sent in a massive amount of letters and presents to the teachers this year. I need you to deliver them while the others bake and decorate."

Before you could answer, you found yourself standing in front of the three individuals, all dolled up and dressed in a rose and lace embellished velvet dress, the duffle bag in hand. It took you a while to realize that Utahime, a delighted expression plastered over her face, had changed you out of your uniform and into the elegant outfit in a matter of seconds.

With a light push, the overly excited sorcerer directed you towards the main hall, taking out a package from the bag and gently placing it in your hands, flipping it over so that the marked delivery destination could be in view.