The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain

"From the news chopper to the studio... I'm reporting live from the skies of Hosu City! I'm reporting on a different story, but look at this! There are fire and smoke rising from different locations on the streets. Are these from accidents or from rioting villains? We are not getting any information about any of this. I will report as soon as I know the situation!" A reporter said as they are ride on a news chopper to witness the happenings at Hosu.

"Okay, cut!" The cameraman said.

"That's a nice Danger Beast they're riding!" Ieyasu said.

"Idiot. That's not a Danger Beast. It doesn't have a mouth nor legs!" Tatsumi said.

"They are what we call helicopters. A vehicle used for transporting people and can be used for personal interests." Saitama said.

"Their world is up ahead from ours." The emperor said.

"Only if we know this thing called technology." Kurome said.

"Yeah. And maybe fishing on the sea would probably be easy!" Wave said.

"Keep shooting. I wonder what that is...?" The reporter asked in worry.

"Where?" The cameraman asked.

"Over there. By the water tank on top of the highest building. Can you get it?" The reporter asked.

"There are two people! Two of them!" The cameraman said as he spotted Tomura and Kurogiri on the water tank standing and watching the happenings.

"Shigaraki and Kurogiri!" Chelsea said.

"They better not put their focus on them. Or they might be snagged by the Nomus." Najenda said.

"Curious onlookers? In a place like that?" The reporter asked. Tomura can be seen watched his Nomus getting arrested and some were killed. He disintegrates his Binocular scope due to frustration.

"Let's go back." He said.

"Were you satisfied with the results, Tomura Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asked.

"Idiot. That depends on tomorrow." Tomura replied and he walked backward on Kurogiri's warp and the opening started to play.

"Depends on tomorrow?" Akame asked.

"You mean they have more of those for tomorrow?" Lubbock said.

"This is bad." Susanoo said.

"Shigaraki's Quirk is dangerous. If you get touched by him for long, you'll turn to ashes in a minute." Sheele said.

"He won't work on us Assassins who trained harder than him!" Leone exclaimed.

The title "The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain" appeared on the screen.

"Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?" Shoto asked as the scene started in Hosu General Hospital where they are all admitted and now resting.

"No, not really." Izuku replied.

"I didn't think so. Me neither." Shoto said.

"Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah." Shoto said.

"Seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it's a miracle we're alive. With my leg like this, he probably could've killed us if he's wanted to." Izuku said.

"Yeah. We were obviously left alive on purpose. You're amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed at you." Shoto said on Iida.