1: Halloween

(In light of the requests I've received for more Akechi and Ren content, I decided to start a small one shot side fic. I will continue to update this story with new chapters that may not always flow in a sequence, but they will have new scenes with our favourite ship :")

What you will come to see is these won't always be regular romance one shots. They will be about Akechi, and how he is learning to be a boyfriend, and how to love someone. I thought adding more detail that way would make it more entertaining.

So, since Halloween is coming up, I figured, why not start now?

Enjoy :"3 )

(Akechi's P.O.V)

"This...is beyond ridiculous..."

I sighed heavily, turning my gaze away from Ren as he straightened the knot of his tie. Once he'd positioned it correctly, he turned his face to look my way. His brows furrowed.

"It doesn't look right."

Ren's nimble fingers of his right hand suddenly reached out and set themselves down ontop of my head. Without a moment's notice, he began ruffling my hair harshly.

"G---get off!"

I hissed angrily, only permitting a few seconds of his trivial ruminations before I grabbed his fingers and threw his hand from me.

"That's it."

Ren's dark eyes perked up, and his tongue poked out from the side of his lip as he took off his glasses, utterly focused, and placed them on my face.

I averted my eyes from his gaze. He always looked much more handsome without his glasses on...

"Do I look the part now?" I growled in embarrasment, already regretting this bet we'd made. My boyfriend nodded.

"Perfect."

You see, I wasn't a fan of most holidays. Family get togethers, large dinners with all the fixings, and holiday parties weren't my thing. I had no living family left to celebrate with, and continuing traditions that had been started within my blood relatives circle were beyond question.

Shido had ruined all of that for me.

But, when Ren put me up to another Big Bang Challenge the other night and beat me, twice in a row now, he upped the ante. If he won, which he did, he got to choose a holiday in which I had to participate in.

If I won, he would teach me to make LeBlanc's famous coffee.

...what a waste of a good bet it was. If only my stomach were as bottomless as his, I'd be churning out espresso's like I owned my own cafe by now.

So, by means of elimination, I was stuck prepping to wear his clothes for Halloween; going back to our conversation that one evening over the phone where I joked about how I could probably wear his garments with ease.

I didn't expect he'd take it seriously...

I looked his way.

"Your collar isn't done up entirely."

I held my hands out to him and began doing up the last of his collared shirt buttons, which brought his white crisp shirt up to cover about 2 inches of his neck. I smirked.

"There. Now you're dressed just like me."

My only solace in this endeavour was the fact that I'd convinced Ren to dress as me, since I was dressing as him. Effectively swapping places for the evening, I couldn't help but be curious if he could actually pull off a rouse as me.