chapter 10

( dippers pov) before he could finsh his sentence the door busted down and it was Mabel and ANOTHER BILL?!?!? * BRO BRO ARE U OK DID HE HURT U?!?! * Mabel shouted as she pushed bill no the other one no ugh I could not tell them apart. * I am fine Mabel * I said calmly* * PINE TREE ARE U OK? * * yea bill I am ok but can u tell me WHY THERE ARE 2 OF U?!?! * * no pine tree he's an imposter * * no u are the other bill said. They started fighting each other and that gave mabel time to untie me I stood up and remembered I had a gun with me and not just any gun a special gun to put on imposters if there looking like some one else. Why I have it I don't know and I never knew I would need it until now. I took out the gun and pointed it and the 2 bills fighting * SHOOT HIM HE'S THE IMPOSTER * * NO SHOOT HIM * THEY BOTH SAID. * ugh why does this happen with clones?!?!? * I said. Then I had an idea. * hey tell me what's the most important person I love the most * I said * me * one bill said * shooting star * the other bill said. Knew it I don't love bill I like him as a best friend and I shot the imposter red smoke filled the room and the imposter was looking like bill but was red * KILL?!?!?!? * bill shouted * who's kill* I asked * he's... He's my cousin... * bill said in a low voice. I was shocked as kill melted * you haven't seen the last of me I will be back * he said as he melted into red slime. Bull picked up the red slime and put it in a jar * yea right like we will ever see u again * he said as he tossed the jar into lava and the slime and jar turned into ash. ( 3rd person pov) when that was all over mabel and bill hugged dipper and they all went back to the shack and celebrated the return of dipper and after the party bill confessed he liked dipper said he also liked him and they both started dating and they all live  happily ever after ( p. S paz and mabel became a thing) the end.  ( 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙜𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙮𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮)