C H A P T E R *24*

I heard gunshots go off and I rushed in hoping that RJ was safe. Instead of finding RJ on the floor I saw my dad there layed out lifeless.

" Wtf did you do , I leave you in here for 2 minutes and you already shooting ppl ". I said in his face. He looked at me sum typa way like I was stupid or sum crack bitch. Thats wen I fvckin lost it. I jumped on his his face , and made sure all my licks connected to either his lips , eyes , or nose. By the looks of it he got mad and picked me up and flung me against the wall. Tht was it for me , my right arm was knocked out of its socket. And I can't do shit with my left hand. I sat there and looked up at RJ.

" Wtf Dee , yo pops started tht fck shyt mane .. So go fvkin check his ass tf yu thought bruuhh , Can't believe yo ass ". He yelled and glared at me one more time before he slammed the door and left.

Slowly but surely i began to cry. Idk if I was crying because I was hurt , or bc RJ jus walked out on me in my time of need. I looked around the room and saw tht my dad was still in the room. Pay backs a bitch , RJ gon meet his round .. Put tht on my life.

I rushed over there and checked to see if he still had a pulse. It was barely there but it was there. And tht was all I needed to kno , tht he was still alive. I dragged him out the trap , around the corners , up the stairs .. All wth my one arm. It was a workout. I got him to car and set him on the backseat. I checked for another pulse and he was still OK. But the blood was gushing minute by minute.

****

The drive to the hospital was extremely terrible. I couldn't control the steering wheel wth my left hand so we almost crashed like 3 times. Although we aint crash we caused 4 accidents. Ino tht court case will be coming real quick.

The nurses says tht he'll be just fine , and tht I made it here just in time. RJ better be lucky as gold that nothing aint happen to my daddy. But trust and believe that my revenge is coming fast , ion kno how fast bit it's coming. As for me my elbow and 3 fingers are broken , so I'm wearing a cask.

Bummer ino .. But guess who gon be the only girl in the club and parties throwing it back with a cask... Thats right me , nd as for me Nd RJ right now , there is noo me & RJ.

RJ

" Den ha bitch ass daddy sucka punched my ahh. I aint no bitch so I shot that nigga in his chest , ion kno who he thought he was messing with but clearly he aint kno ". I said confidently to the guys. We all was chillin at a bar , everybody except da the girls. Guys night out , although not all of us cuffed. " Yo man , you my nigga but yu grimey as hell fa tht shit ". Jaymen said. " Naa man wtf was he gon do , jus let tht nigga punch him ... Hell naaa momma ain't raise no pussy ". JR said. I agree with him a hunned percent , wtf was my ass suppose to do. No Nigga gon make me feel no type a way bout myself. Momma ain't raise NO PUSSY. " Momma aint raiser no pussy ". I said repeating what JR said. And dapping him him up. I aint tryna say the way I handle the situation was best but I had to do wtf I had to do.

~ Del ~

Vote & Comment