【❄️𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕, 𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠..】

Y/Ns pov

I kept my head down and cried as I felt her staring at me. "I hate you so much Kirari, I wish you would drop dead!" I screamed as I looked at her.

"That is no way to talk to the President, consider yourself suspended." Sayaka said as she ran towards me. She grabbed me by my shirt.

"Sayaka, please get off of me." I stated. She looked even more angry.

"Sayaka, sit down." Kirari said as silence filled the room. I felt Sayaka immediately let go. She sighed as she went back to her seat.

"Now, if you would please walk sweet Y/N out of my academy, that'll be great." Kirari said while slightly sighing.

Sayaka got up and stared at me. I could see her gaze was filled with rage.

Fuck you Kirari.

"I don't need your assistance, I don't plan on coming to this school ever again, keep your bullshit." I sighed as I opened the doors. I walked out of the door, I didn't want to argue, not that I would have a chance to.

I already knew what was awaiting me when I got home, I couldn't even cry.

I planted a smile on my face as I waited outside the door for Yumemi. I heard chatters from inside, but didn't bother to figure them out.

It was around 13 minutes and I grew impatient.

I knocked on the door.

No answer.

I knocked again.

No answer.

"Yumemi come o-" I screamed as I was cut off by the door opening, but instead of Yumemi coming out, it was Kirari.

"I'm sorry, I was just waiting for my sister an-"

"Please follow me." Kirari said cutting me off with her finger. I nodded in response looking for a way out of the awkward situation.

"We are we going?" I said while following behind Kirari through the halls.

"Somewhere." She said, not even being specific.

I kept quiet, I knew it would be useless anyways.

-------------------------------------------------------

Kirari finally stopped at a door before unlocking it. I bumped into her back because of her sudden stopping.

She stepped inside after locking it. I looked inside to see a Beautiful office, decorated with chandeliers,glasses,fancy lamps, anything you could imagine.

"Are you going in come in?" She said impatiently. I had completely forgotten about the fact that I was just standing there. I nodded before coming in.

"Sit down on the table." Kirari had demanded.

"For? I can just sit on the couc-" I said before Kirari sighed and picked me up.

She walked towards the desk and sat me on the table gently. "Don't disobey ny orders." She looked me dead in the eye, I could tell she was serious.

Smut ahead ah 😜

"Unbutton your blazer." Kirari said before going to my neck. She licked one spot in a circular motion, before sucking on it. She bit another area of my neck. I slightly moaned before shivering. I knew she said not to disobey, I wouldn't have a choice. My hands shaked as I slowly unbuttoned my blazer, one button at a time. Before I knew it she hit my sweet spot as my eyes widened. I bit my lip to surpress my moans as I tried to unbutton the blazer faster.