Part 1

"Jace, stop letting me win!" Clary yelled.
"I am not letting you win. You're just simply doing better than me," Jace replied.
"By the Angel, that must have been extremely hard for you to say." Clary watched as Jace pulled his arm back and released the ball. Another gutter ball.
"Jace! You're a shadowhunter. You should be able to get strikes in your sleep!!"
"Well, yes, but if you don't win, you'll be in a bad mood and I really don't want that. Also, it would be easier to say I let you win," Jace said looking Clary in the eyes, "Your green eyes are beautiful, Clary."
"Stop trying to distract me. Anyways, what I'm hearing is that you're scared I'll beat you..?" Clary raised her eyebrows and walked over to pick up her bowling ball, her red hair bouncing behind her. She was already up by a lot, but that didn't matter. She swung her arm and released the ball knocking all 10 pins over.
"Oh, would you look at that? A used-to-be mundane kicking your butt," Clary jumped up and sat down next to Jace as they waited for the pins to reset. Jace started laughing.
"What? What's so funny?" Clary asked.
"Well, you're just so tiny and it's funny watching you lug around a bowling ball. Please don't injure yourself." Jace was still laughing, so Clary punched him as hard as she could in the arm. He rubbed his arm and immediately stopped laughing.
"It's your turn, Jace."
"Clary, can't we just say that you won?"
"Go take your turn."