mommas boy: hyunjin

Y/N↑

Y/N

*CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT*

includes: mdlb, oral, mutual masturbation, and praising.
__________________

HYUNJIN'S POV

as i cuddled y/n on the couch, i couldn't help but to notice her bare thighs rubbing together, making me bite my lip.

"hyunjinnie~" y/n whispered while ruffling my hair, making me hum and lean into her touch.

"mommy i'm bored." i mumbled while pouting. she smiled and kissed me. before she could pull away, i pulled her into me, my hands gripping her shirt.

i felt a sudden shiver down my spine as she pulled me into her lap, not breaking away from our intimate kiss.

"hm- baby wait stop." she mumbled against my lips, making me stop and whine.

"mommyyyyy i want playtime!" i whined while grinding on her thigh, trying to create some friction between us. y/n slapped my butt, making me stop squirming and gasp.

"oh my how quiet you are...i wonder what would happen if i spanked your cute little ass red...don't you?" she teasingly asked while her fingers trailed my thigh making me feel tingly.

"i honestly don't feel in the mood...but i'll make an exception because you were a good boy today, weren't you?" y/n smiled before signalling me to stand up, which i quickly obeyed in excitement.

"mommy i wanna touch myself...can i please?" i whined while lifting up my big shirt to show my lacy panties soaked with precum, my erection basically screaming to be free.

"take them off, give mommy a show." obeying her orders, i slowly slid my baby blue panties down my legs, showing mommy my naked butt.

i sat back on the coach, facing y/n, my legs in the air to show her my aching hole and my leaking cock. "mommy i wanna see your pretty pussy. can i see it? please?" i begged while slowly trailing my hand up and down my cock. i watch as she lifts up her shirt, her bare pussy on display.

"no underwear mommy?" i teasingly asked while speeding up as she fondled her breasts. "no baby, i saw the way you were staring at my thighs. i knew what you wanted all this time."

moaning in pleasure, i decided to stroke faster. "is it good baby?" mommy groans, making me whimper and drool. "it's not like your hands mommy."

she licked her bottom lip, slowly teasing me.  "mhm? want mommy to help you cum?"

"yes mommy please! help ur baby cum." i thrusted up into my hand as i felt my cock twitch. she stood up and slowly walked towards me, making me slow my movements.

"mommy can help you with this..." she trailed before getting on her knees infront of me and forcefully pulling my legs on top of her shoulders.

"mommy-" i was cut off by her lips surrounding my tip. "fuck! yes mommy!" i squealed as she bobbed her head quickly, her tounge licking my cock everywhere.

"mommy you're so fucking sexy when you're on my cock like this! so lewd-" i thrusted myself into her throat. i felt myself getting closer so i decided to warn her.

"mama...i'm gonna cum!" i whimpered. she couldn't speak so she tapped my thigh as a signal to go ahead.

feeling my cock spurt out cum, i slowed my thrusts in her mouth so she wouldn't choke on my release. sliding her lips off of me, she showed me the cum in her mouth making me cringe.

"swallow it mommy!" i whined, making her chuckle but obey. "you taste so good jinnie~" she teased me before catching my lips with hers.