Chapter 4

As I woke, I noticed Louis was still wrapped around me. I slowly escaped from his grip and walked downstairs. Yesterday was a hard day. The morning. The evening. Nothing went well.

I sat at the grand piano which was in the corner of the music room downstairs, facing a perfect view of the fields beside us.

I covered the song 'crying over you' by The Band CAMINO & Chelsea Cutler.

(Imagine it's all on piano)
As I was about to take the guitar, I noticed a silhouette standing against the door frame, admiring my playing. He didn't say a word. He just walked over to the piano and sat next to me, playing what I just played.

"Sing." He told me. I grabbed the guitar and played the tune on that as he played the piano part. I sung the first verse and first chorus, he sung the second and second chorus, both of us joining for the bridge and final chorus. Throughout the song, we didn't break eye contact. Once it was finished, I stood up and went outside, it was currently snowing. He ran after me and I stood enjoying the snow. The boy stood in front of me and cupped my cheek with one hand, he looked at my lips and back to my eyes before leaning in. Our lips slowly connected as the snow slowly fell onto our heads. His hands held my waist as mine were placed around his neck.

"Lou. This is wrong." I said, pulling away. "You have a girlfriend and-"

"Shit." He whispered. "This was a huge mistake." He told me, running back indoors.

Way to fucking go. Just leave me again. This time in the cold. I slowly made my way back indoors before deciding to go to Louis room.

"Can we talk?" I ask, he was on the phone, smiling as he blanked me and carried on talking.

"Fuck you!" I shouted. I went into my room and started packing a bag, including pjs, clothes, underwear, toothbrush, hair brush and makeup. After, I called my mum.

"Hiya darling, everything alright?" She asked.

"Yeah. Can I come and stay tonight?" I asked. "I need to get away for a night. Is that okay?" I said nearly breaking down.

"Of course. You're always welcome. Do you want picking up?"

"If that's okay. You're a life saver mum. See you soon, love you."

"Just leaving. Love you."

I ended the call and made my way downstairs. I grabbed my airpods from the kitchen island and grabbed my keys.

My mum texted me saying she was outside the gate so I just left without saying bye.

"You okay, hunny?" Mum asked as I got in the car.

"No." I said breaking down, crying.

"Aww. Come here." She said, hugging me from the drivers seat.

"Once we get home, I'll make a lovely hot chocolate, yeah?"

"You know me too well." I said trying to laugh through my tears.

After driving for 10 mins, we made it back to my old family home.