2: the buzzing

~First Person POV~
⚠️TW: Gory desc⚠️

you start to panic as you turn back around and see the second door was now gone. you have now fully noclipped into the backrooms.

the repeating yellow walls with the slightly moist carpet made you go absolutely insane. the buzzing of the lights was starting to make you want to scream in hopes someone would hear you.

you look down towards the floor as tears start to flood your eyes and flow down your cheeks. you wipe them and look back up to see halls with no doors at all leading several ways. you walk down the one to your left.

you go in about 7 different directions in the span of about 15-20 minutes, but it felt like a million years. you continue walking in hope of finding something to help. a window, a door, any tool. you hear footsteps a few halls down to your right.

you begin to run. hoping you'll find someone to help you escape this prison. you find the source of the footsteps, but what you see brings a knot to your stomach.

you see a tall figure.

about 8ft tall, extremely boney. it looks at you, revealing the long grin from ear-to-ear that seemed like it was cut into the rotten flesh.
you couldnt help but scream in horror and run into the repetitive emptiness of the buzzing lights and yellow walls.

it began to chase you, reaching towards you with its long arms, but to no avail of catching up to you. you finally find something. a trapdoor. you quickly climb inside of it in a fit of panic. but what you see is no better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
284 words