Moving day

Ian POV-

Yes I'm officially divorced to nikki now and my loving girlfriend nina moving in to my house I'm so excited cause Paul told me that they want to bring vampire diaries back for season 9. Nina gonna love this .

I calling nina and she answer I told her that we are doing vampire diaries season 9 . I said we will do it again.

Nina says yay I missed acting . Can't wait. Baby I got my stuff I'll be home in five minutes.

I said ok love you drive save baby. Nina said will do babycakes.
Smiles when she calls me that . feeding our dog and our cat well Sam and midnight mommy on her way home should we make the house look nice for her. Sam barks and midnight meow at me . I take that as a yes .

While ian cleaning the house Nina pulls into the house.

Nina says honey I'm home . I always wanted to say that .

Ian says welcome home neens.

Nina says your in good mood today.

Ian says giving his gf a kiss on the lips . well yea we get to give our fans wedding for delena on vampire diaries season 9 .

Nina says yay about time .

Ian says yes but Joseph gets to back back as klaus .

Nina says i  bet Candice is happy for that since her and Joseph are dating now. And paul married phoebe who played Haley.

Ian says um neens they broke up hes married to Claire who played Rebecca.

Nina says oh right sorry baby .

The next day on set for vampire diaries season 9 . nina getting her makeup ready for elena and Damon part where damon proposes to elena .

Ian knocks on nina dressing room door says hey neens baby you ready for our scene together.

Nina in her elena outfit and has her short hair straightened.says yes . did i really have to have this hair cut again.

Ian says its cute on you baby

Nina says well thank you kinda sir.

Candice says lets go nina and ian. Joseph and I have to make sure our son has babysitter.

Nina says ok Candice sorry .

Ian says Candice is just like her character isnt she .