before Nian 1.

Ian's pov-

I get home from work and see mine and my wife Nikki bedroom opened and she's in bed with Kellan . I'm so pissed off at her I started to yell at Nikki told her I'm leaving her and I'm done with her shit.

Nikki says I never wanted to see this between Kellan I love him .

Really Nikki you made me break up with the love of my life Nina to married your cheating ass. And made her leave vampire diaries. Then I packed my bags and got in my car called Paul and Kat they told me to call Nina get her back now . So I called Nina.

Ian called Nina. Hey neens it's me Ian.
Nina answered her phone. Hey Ian what's wrong you seems sad...
Nina always knew when I'm upset or went I lie just like I do with her . So I told her everything

Nina Pov-

My love of my life call me me so upset and it was breaking my heart to see him in pain. He didn't have to tell me who hurt him at all .
Because I already knew who it was. I was so pissed off at her .  Ian come over I told him on the phone.

Ian Pov-
I knew Nina was pissed off at Nikki for lying and cheating on me but I wasn't hurt I was happy because I can finally tell neens I love her and she's the one for me . I knocked on her door . Nina opens it and kisses me surprised as hell but I kisses her back . Nina I missed you and never been over you .