Chapter two

Denks P.O.V

I woke up in a white room. The bright light burned the eyes that just woke up from a deep slumber and I blinked constantly trying to get my eye sight back.

'Beep'! 'Beep'! The sound of a monitor caught my eyes. "Oh God no we were caught"! I panicked as I tried as hard as I could to break part of the bed, I was handcuffed! I heard footsteps nearby. I immediately closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"I know your awake princess".

A husky voice called out. It was our 'Mates' personal guard, and he was an alpha. I sat up slowly but kept my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes princess I want to see  those beautiful eyes of yours".

I kept my eyes closed and head low. He thinks just because he's an alpha I was afraid of him.

"Open your eyes and look at me when am talking to you"! He yelled in anger but I refused to listen I had no business with him whatsoever.

'BAM'! He slammed my head on the handle. My eyes shot open as pain spread through my head with blood making it's way down my forehead, I looked up at him with fury burning in my eyes. He smirked "It's a shame your one of the bosses mate I would have had my fun with you". (Uh no) He said as he walked closer bergin in my personal space. I looked at him in disgust. 'WAP'! I hit his neck almost dislocating it, luckily I had strong kicks.

Meanwhile with the Todoroki 'brothers'.

SHOTOOOOO's P.O.V

I look at him from afar of whom I used to call my brother. He was talking on the phone. He's not my brother anymore, even that word sounds wrong. He used to be the one who cherished me, and did everything with me. We were inseparable, but he became so selfish, and greedy and wanted more. Eventually his senses took over.

He started hanging out with gangsters that were much more older than him, and Touya was only 17! He started with riches. He wanted more money, the biggest house, and the most beautiful Omega. He wanted the most valuable possessions but what about family? Did he think about that at all? He's gone crazy. I used to tell him to "Live with what you have, good things would always come to those who waits". He never listened.

A few months later...

He immediately started taking dangerous chemicals.... drugs. He wanted to look better than most, with big muscles, basically a better body and all.

It all went down when the results weren't what he wanted. He began injecting  himself more!

His skin became dry, and began peeling off chunks by chunks, his muscles tense and began to burst. He was never the same after that. After he went to the hospital there was nothing they could do except for stapling him back together. He still wanted more, he never learned. Before he knew it they lied to him. These things weren't free! Thousands that he kept injecting. He soon fled away from the pressure, he knew than Enji wouldn't pay, but mom took the blame instead.

When they came looking for Touya he was nowhere to be found but mom instead they took her life because of him! The one who nourished us, fed us, the only one we could call mom, was gone.

He didn't even acknowledge that. He was still the same selfish, greedy not even a great son or brother!

I miss how he used to be when we were younger. But...

In life there's always a price to pay.

These are Touya Todoroki or Dabi when he was scarless when he didn't take those chemicals yet

Thank you for reading everyone I will update soon!! Thank you!!