Chapter 1

No one's POV

Huff!  Huff! Tap, tap, tap and groans of exhaustion were heard into the deep forest. A small bodied seventeen year old boy with golden locks and with a black marking and honey soft skin. His eyes were starting to feel droopy along with his brother, a small sixteen year old boy with emerald curly locks, with light caramel skin and small specks of tiny dark chocolates made their way onto his face in the form of diamonds, as they continued to expand to his neck, shoulders, back/chest and waist. The smallest things were the biggest things.

As they continued to run, they tried to balance on their feet but jumbled upon them instead.

*Swoosh*!  *Swoosh*!  *Swoosh*!

Arrows came running out of nowhere in all directions. They began to duck and run faster than they did before even though they were about to fall in any minute.

"Get them"! A voice yelled.

"Don't let them get away"!

"Search the whole area"! A voice continued to yell as more arrows flew by.

*Swoosh*!  *Swoosh*!  *Swoosh*!

The brothers fell as they were hit and struggled to get back up again.

'Ugh'! Yelled the golden haired boy. He was hit next to stomach, tears of pain bubbled in his eyes as gore made their way out his mouth as he coughed harshly.

I-Izu! He yelled in worry.

The emerald haired boy cried in pain as he began to slip into consciousness then slipped back as he couldn't leave his brother all alone.

"D-don't worry about me Denks. Am fine".

"Let's go"! "W-we can't stay here". He stammered and tried to stand but failed since he was shot in the leg. With all their might and continued moving until they reached a lake. They already bleed out too much, they had to stop. But they are very stubborn and they would do anything to get away from the 'Bakugo's' and 'Kirishima's' son. 'Ejiro Kirishima' and 'Katsuki Bakugou'.

Apparently, Ejiro and Katsuki thought that these two were their mates. These didn't want to be mated of course they were part of a rich family which wasn't very common and they had to follow the rules! They were part of the 'Yagi' family. But yet they wanted to be free, explore the world, not with an alpha's hand on them every once in a while. But the choice wasn't their's to make, the law stated that once reached of age Omegas need to be mated before eighteen. That's maybe why they moved right? But they didn't have to worry about this now.

Before they new it. They passed out from blood lost, as they were on top of each other embracing. They were inseparable together.

Thank you! Thank you for reading was this ok?