!Intro!

Hi, welcome to my oc boyfriend scenario book

I'll just do a quick introduction to my characters! This includes both my male and female characters,

You are allowed to request scenarios and i also want to do some oneshots alongside scenaios so you can request oneshots as well.

Gk

A tall male with long waist length platinum blonde hair, and horns that curve to the front of his head and go up about a foot tall, he has grayish skin. His right eye is a pale lilac and his left eye is a mix of greens and yellow.

Gk is a well meaning man, who will love and cherish his s/o. Easily Excitable and always happy, gk is the ancient dragon king of the nordic countries, although his and many others kingdoms have long vanished, he still remains in the ruins of his kingdom, waiting for someone to come and change his world...

Eric

An average height male with short brushed back hazel hair, he has blue grey eyes and a thick scar running up from his left jaw to beneath his left eye. He has lighter skin and long eyelashes.

Eric is an eccentric, cheery man who enjoys to chat alot and hanging out with his friends, he works as a private detective although his main job is finding a familys son who always gets himself lost, he lives alone with only his little brother, eric will love to take care of his s/o, but will you take care of him?

Ankarko

Ankarko is a tall male with short black hair and bright blue eyes, he has a scar running over his nose from under his right eye to his under his left eye, he has pale skin and short thick eyelashes.

Ankarko is a reserved and stoic man, he enjoys to take walks and dislikes the beach and ocean in general, he is incredibly protective of his s/o and enjoys caring for them and making them feel safe, now he's waiting for someone to make him feel safe...

Hans

Hans is a tall male with long black hair, he has a gradient of blue roots to purple, a darker blue and then black, he has dull purple to blue eyes, pale skin and long eyelashes.

Hans is an energetic and good natured man who loves to meet new people and the ocean. He is a personal hype man and will always do his best to lift you up out of the gutter, he's searching for a person to love and love him back, he's in need of a loving family, will you be the one to loft him up?

Freida

Freida is a slightly below average height female with medium long black hair, with a gradient of purple roots to dark blue to black, she has purple to gold eyes, pale skin and long eyelashes.

Freida is a sweet and energetic woman, she loves to do origami and hang out with her brothers and their friends, she doesnt get out much but does want to, shes easily tricked and doesnt know much about her feelings and the world due to her shelterd life, will you shiw her the ropes and help her get out there?

Tamashī

Tamashi is a slightly below average height female with short hair, her bangs and locks of hair framing her face is black while the rest is white. She has light fair skin and long thick eyelashes, she has pale lilac to baby blue eyes.

Tamashi is a calm and seemingly uninterested woman, she likes to make weaponry and armour and enjoys making trinkets for her friends, she enjoys making friends but finds it hard to get out there, she enjoys sword fighting and wants to learn to cook but is really bad at it no matter how hard she tries.

Yūrei

Yurei is a short woman with short chin legth white hair with longer hair framing her face, and a lock of hair between her eyes, she has almost porcelain white skin and almost white purple eyes with long think white eyelashes.

Yurei is a seemingly emotionless woman, she enjoys knitting and is learning to sew, she likes to make stuff for her friends and is searching for her sister, who she only knows the name of. She is always thinking about settling in one place and to have a nice family, but will you be the one settle down with her?

Kakoku

Kakoku is a tall male with medium long brown hair in a low ponytail, he has fair skin and green eyes with short thin eye;ashes that are practically non existant.

Kakoku is a harsh and cocky man, he enjoys to stare at the sky and all the diffrent colours it turns into. He likes to spoil his s/o and is kinda clingy, he fears people will leave him and tries to keep you close, will you assure him you love him? Or will you break his trust and fade from this plane of existence?