𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

We pulled up to a big house, I could see people outside drinking and dancing already. We got off the car and walked towards the house, I didn't recognize anyone from my school, I felt nervous. We got inside and first thing I saw was people making out and playing beer pong.

"Hey Vanessa so glad you can make it, I'm glad you brought your friends" a tall dark haired boy said

"Hey Vanessa so glad you can make it, I'm glad you brought your friends" a tall dark haired boy said. He wrapped his arm around Vanessa and kissed her on the lips, I felt disgusted. "Yeah I hope you don't mind I brought my sister" Vanessa said looking at me. The boy looked at me up and down, "Hey I'm Brady welcome to my house let me know if you need anything" he said smiling. Vanessa rolled her eyes and dragged him to the living room leaving me in the middle of the hallway. I decided on getting a drink to eas my anxiety.

I saw alcohol bottles lined up on the kitchen counter, I never really drank so I picked what sounded good. I poured pineapple juice and some tequila in a red solo cup and began drinking. The taste made me make a weird face, but it wasn't half bad. I wanted to go find Vanessa so I wasn't alone.

As I made my way out the kitchen I accidentally bumped into someone and spilled my drink on them

As I made my way out the kitchen I accidentally bumped into someone and spilled my drink on them. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" I said looking at who I bumped into. It was a guy, he was light skin with curl hair, he was extremely good looking. "It's totally fine I'm Chris, I'm one of Brady's best friends" he said smiling at me. I blushed I never was good at talking to guys.

"Oh Hi I'm Vanessa sister Stella, sorry about your shirt I was literally dragged to this party" I said looking down. "No worry don't even sweat about it, wanna go out back I can't really hear you over the music".  I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand leading me to the backyard. People were just chatting and dancing , we ended up making our way to some patio chairs away from people.

"So you in the same college as your sister" he said. That's when I realized I was at a college party, I didn't want to lie but I didn't want Vanessa to get mad at me so I went along. "Yeah, how about you and Brady" I asked.

"Yeah we go to community, we been best friends since we were little, he's like a brother to me" Chris answered back. "You know you are really cute" he added. I blushed even more I never flirted with anyone before, I knew he was probably much older than me so I just said "thanks". Before Chris could say anything else Brady spotted us from across the yard and yelled out our name coming close to us.

"Hey Stella I seen you met Chris, I hope he's being a gentleman" Brady said winking at Chris. I nodded my head but than was curious on where my sister was. "Where Vanessa at" I questioned. "She throwing up in the bathroom, she wasn't feeling so good after playing beer pong but she wanted me to check up on you" he said smiling. I got up from my chair, I wanted to go look for her but Chris grabbed my hand.

"Stay I'm pretty sure her friends are helping her". I looked at Brady, "yeah he's right they are cleaning her up in my room, plus she wanted me to make sure you were having a good time" he said handing me a cup. I was hesitant to take it but Vanessa always came to these party and she was fine. I took the cup and began drinking it, it was way stronger than what I had made.

"Do you want to go dance inside" Chris asked me. I nodded my head and finished the rest of the alcohol in my cup, I was feeling good. I grabbed his hand and headed inside. I didn't feel like myself but I felt my anxiety leave my body. Chris grabbed my waist pushing me closer to him, he tried dancing. I wanted to push him away but I couldn't physically do it.

I started to feel like I was losing my scenes. I felt my body slowly going numb I started to panic, I didn't like this feeling. "Don't be afraid baby I will take good care of you" Chris whispered in my ear. I felt disgusted, I didn't want him on me. "Pleasse get of..ff me I..I want Vanessa" I shuttered. He looked at me and smiled, "it's okay I will take you to her" Chris said. I couldn't walk so he dragged me upstairs, he pushed me towards a room.

I looked for Vanessa but it was empty, I saw the room spinning. "Sheee not in here" I said turning to Chris. He guard the door and came closer to me, "don't worry your in good hands I will make sure this doesn't hurt" he said touching my cheek. I wanted to get out, I didn't want this.
⚠️WARNING⚠️ PLEASE SKIP OVER IF UNCOMFORTABLE

"Pleaseee stopp I'm only a junior in high school, myyy sister lied to you guys" I said trying to move pass him

"Pleaseee stopp I'm only a junior in high school, myyy sister lied to you guys" I said trying to move pass him. He pushed me back and I fell on the floor. "You act like I'm suppose to care" he said before kicking me in the face. I felt unconscious, I could taste the blood on my lips. I felt my body being dragged on the bed. "Pl..ease stoppp" I mumbled. But he kept taking my clothes off. I heard the door open and saw Brady come in.

I felt weak, my head was pounding, my body was numb. I saw Brady locking the door I heard him speak "you sure no one saw you" he said. I couldn't hear anything else after that, I just kept hearing a buzzing sound. I felt violated, I knew I had to brace myself, tears were coming out my eyes. They took there turns violating me, I prayed to God to take me away, I wanted the pain to stop. I felt vulnerable, I wanted to die.
⚠️ Warning over⚠️

My vision was becoming more and more blurry but I heard commotion in the room. I felt someone cover my body and lift me up. I looked to see Emmett, I felt myself slipping more away from reality, I saw his eyes were black he looked angry. He was talking to Rosalie, "get her to Carlisle I will finish this, we are losing her" was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

I was on a cloud, I saw a woman with beautiful blonde hair playing with children, she came towards me. "Sweetie everything will be fine, I'm sorry you had to go threw this but they are here to protect you, forever" the beautiful lady said.

I finally realized this lady looked like my mother. "Mom" I said with tears in my eyes. She hugged me and rocked me "yes sweetie everything is fine you will always be protected, I love you baby girl" she said before disappearing in the wind. I looked down to see I was slowly fading away. All I saw was darkness now.
(End of Blackout)