𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

It's been one weeks since I last was at the Cullens house. Everything was going good, Rosalie and Emmett visited after school. I was happy I was cleared to go back to school with them. I avoided Vanessa at all cost, every time I saw her she looked pissed off.

It was now Monday and I was getting ready to go back to prison.

"You ready shortcake" Emmett said barging into my room

"You ready shortcake" Emmett said barging into my room. I jumped from his loud voice, "Emmett that wasn't nice you dork, you almost made me pee again" I said laughing. Threw out the week my relationship with Emmett got closer, we always tensed each other. I called him little funny names while he did stupid stuff, it was very playful.

I got my bag and we both headed down to the car. I saw Rosalie leaning against the car, she looked so beautiful. "Sorry for taking so long, I had trouble finding my school work" I said hugging her. "It's fine Stell, now come on before were late" Rosalie said giving me a kiss on the forehead. I blushed and got into the car.

When we arrived into the school parking lot everything seem the same. I got down and saw the other Cullen waiting by their car. We walked over to them, "Look who's finally back" Alice said while giving me a hug. I wasn't expecting a the hug so I kinda just stood there awkwardly. "Come on Alice don't scare her off already" Rosalie said while we heard the first bell ring.

I said goodbye to all them, Rosalie stood back with them and told me that Emmett would be walking with me. She said she had to go get all her homework she missed all last week. That's when I realized, she told me that she only missed 1 day so she could hang out with me. I was curious on why she didn't want to tell me she missed the whole week.

I put it in the back of my mind, I wanted to have a good day. I walked with Emmett to our first class. I notice everyone staring at us, whispering. "Don't worry shortcake, they are just jealous" Emmett said give me a slight smile.

First period went smooth, I got a couple glances but I didn't care. Emmett kept messing with me the whole period, he kept trying to make me laugh. Of course we got in trouble multiple times before he finally stopped. Emmett walked me to all my morning classes .

When the bell rang for lunch, Emmett and Rosalie were waiting for me outside my classroom door. "Come on let's go to lunch" Rosalie said. I was about to follow them but than I remembered about that girl in library, I felt bad I didn't want to leave her. "I have to go to the library and tell my friend where I have been" I said to them. "Sure shortcake we will be behind you" Emmett said. I walked toward the library, but I didn't see the girl at our table.

I went to our librarian and asked if she had see the girl. She told me she hadn't seen the her in two days. I walked back to Rosalie and Emmett, "what happen is everything okay" Rosalie asked. "Yeah I believe my friend is sick, I really hope she's okay" I answered back to her. "Well come on shortcake let's go to the cafeteria, Renesmee brought you guys pizza" Emmett said linking my arm into his.