𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Chapter Twelve

The first thing that registered was the heat. Not from me, not from my covers, not from the sun.

From him.

Two soft lips came down on the side of my throat, sucking lightly on my sensitive skin. I gasped, rolling into the figure beside me. One thought occurred to me, but that was all I needed.

Aziel was back.

He was laying beside me this time, supported by his left arm—the other slowly crawling up my body. His fingers stopped right where the sheets ended. One long finger slipped under the lining of my bra—yes, I was wearing a bra again. A lace one. Black lace.

Held between the soft flesh of my breasts, his finger curled. Where he touched, he burned. It was a prickling type of burn. One I wasn't entirely sure came from fire.

"Aziel..." I moaned out desperately, eyes still closed. With a swift movement, he tore my bra from my body. It was a little painful, but the feeling of his lips moving from my neck to my nipples increased all by tenfold. Any sting was evaporated by the soaring heat building up in my core. His tongue swirled around the hardened knobs, licking and sucking with a feverish hunger only a starving man could provide.

My hands lifted to caress my swollen breasts. I did not have to see in the darkness to know whose eyes were staring back at me. I knew it. I knew it from his touch.

"I said I would be back." Aziel said roughly, shifting from his position by my side to on top of me, arms on either side. Caging me in. His head dipped and started leaving open mouthed kisses along my chest.

I groaned and rolled my head back, hands grasping onto his shoulders as he defiled my chest. He kissed and sucked harshly. It was a blend of pain and pleasure where I wasn't sure where the divide was. Maybe there wasn't a divide.

Maybe pain and pleasure were one and the same.

"Touch me like you did before," I gasped out, hips wiggling beneath my covers. I wanted him to touch me again. I wanted to feel that surging heat...that desperate build of tension. I wanted him to release it.

I wanted him in control.

His hands responded by tracing all along my sides, sliding down my covers as he went. Bit by bit my stomach was exposed to the cold air. He pressed his own body down on me, spreading his heat onto mine. I felt my hardened nipples graze his skin. Bare. He was bare chested.

The image of Aziel, shirtless, filled my mind. A soft breath left my lips as I could picture him in my mind, on top of me as he was. I didn't have to see him to know how sinfully handsome he looked.

He reached the top of my underwear. I felt his breath blow against the skin right above my navel. I shivered and grabbed his head, twining my fingers through his thick hair.

A soft, sucking kiss knocked out my breath. He didn't release the suction until he'd left his mark all along my abdomen. Strong fingers gripped the edges of my panties.

"They break so easily..." He muttered lowly, fingers pulling on the fabric. It pulled and dug into my soft skin. I released a small whimper. His harsh grip faded, and the soft kisses on my stomach returned. "I didn't hurt you, did I, babygirl?"

"No...no..." I murmured. I pushed my thumbs under the bands of my underwear and started pulling it down myself. "Please, Aziel. Please."

I pulled it far enough down to expose my soaking lips. His fingers dipped down and started tracing my folds, spreading around the dripping arousal. I was so...so wet for him. He did this to me. He made me feel this way.