-1-

Fundys POV

   I was coding a video while listening to "Never gonna give you up". George dared me to do it. I was about to test the code when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and saw Clay. He looked exhausted. "Hey dream, are you okay?" I ask him. He didn't respond. He just jumped onto the couch and fell asleep. I sigh, and go back to my room. Well, closet. It was a big closet.
   It was about 3 am, and I was still coding. I had an exam in 5 hours. I went to the kitchen to get a snack, when I saw Dream, he was still sleeping. I couldn't help but look at his slender body. His face was covered by a mask with a smiley face on it. He was still in his hoodie. He was so adorable. I then snapped out of my thoughts and went to the kitchen to get the snack.
   It was 6 am, and I only got 1 hour of sleep. I had 30 minutes to study. Well hey, i finished the code! I spent the 30 minutes I had studying a bit. It was 6:30 when i went to the bathroom to get a shower. Once I got dressed, I remembered that Dream was still sleeping. I woke him up by blaring minecraft music into his ear. He wasn't too happy. Once we were both ready, we left the dorm.

Dreams POV:

   As I opened the door to our dorm room, Fundy followed me in. We set our stuff down and I head to my room. I watch as Fundy runs to his PC. He was closing his apps and shutting it off. While he does that I look around in my room for something I lost a while ago. "Hey Fundy? Have you seen my charger? my phone died and I can't seem to find it!". As I search for my charger Fundy walks in. "Hey." He says. I look through all my bags, under my bed, and everywhere possible. Then I zoom to the bathroom and search all of the drawers.

Fundys POV:

   I was looking through my closet. Why? Dream couldn't find this charger. I never realized how dusty it is in my closet. I kept on flicking my ear from the dust. Then, I saw something. "EEEEEEEK! SPIDER! SPIDER!". I ran to Dream. "what the he-" "KILL IT!". If you didn't know this, I am terrified of spiders. After a bit of time, Clay finally killed it. He was my knight in shining armor. We went back to trying to find the charger.
   After an hour, we found it. It was in Dreams bowl of cat poo. "Why does he even eat that?" Is all I could think about. We decided that it would be better if he got a new charger. Whilst i went to staples to get the charger, Dream streamed. After 2 or 3 hours, I came back to the dorm. He finished streaming right when I got there.
    started to feel hungry. So, I asked Dream if he wanted anything for dinner. He said pizza. Although I wanted to get something healthier, I got pizza for us. "A large pepperoni pizza please!". I was about to call Dream over, but he was there already. I feel like he may be an enderman in disguise. After the pizza, Clay went to bed. I went back to coding.