•I'll be fine• Dabi x Reader [One Shot] [NSFW]

[NSFW]
Quirk: Blood Compatibility
Type: Regenerative
Level of Control: 10/10
(The quirk doesn't really matter honestly)
Beware below 18 years of age. This is gonna be intense... I think. Welp this is a lemon so don't read if you are not comfortable with these stuff.

Warning: Mature Language and Content.

_______________
Dabi's P.O.V

I went inside my girlfriend, (Y/n)'s home as I just bailed my teammates after we lost our headquarters. All Might defeated All for one a few hours ago and left us in a pickle on where we have stay for meetings and such. Not my problem though.

"I'm home." I called out as I heard a faint. "Welcome back." From my girl in the kitchen.

I took my shoes and coat off and wore the indoor slippers (Y/n) prepared for me. I immediately went towards the kitchen seeing my lover cooking dinner.

By the looks of it, she is only wearing a tank top and panties.

Damn, I wonder how I scored such a sexy girlfriend.

And she's also cooking soba.

"I heard All Might defeated All for one." She spoke as I hugged her from behind resting my head on the crook of her neck. And hummed in response. Indicating her statement is true.

"Are you alright though? I saw you unconscious on the news. Did they hurt you?" She asked me, voice filled with concern.

I raise my head and answered. "I'm fine. They knock me out with a kick. That's it." I said as she turn off the stove when she finished cooking.

"Still... Do you guys have to fight??? Things are getting out of hand and... I might not be there to save you..." She teared up as she wiped her tears.

I hugged her tighter. I kiss her neck, nibbling her sweet spot that only I knew. She whimpered at my action as I start to massage her braless breast.

"D-Dabi..." She muttered under her breath as I played with her nipple. My hand under her thin tank top and the other holding her waist. I smirk at her quick submission. I turn her body, facing me. I wipe the tears that are falling and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be fine (Y/n). And besides..." I squeezed her (thicc) ass making her gasp.

"I wouldn't leave this fine ass." I smirked again as her face burst in a color of red, showing her embarrassment. I kissed her lips as she kissed back with passion.

I slip my tongue in without permission as I explore the caverns of her mouth. Hearing her whimper at my action boosted my desire for her more.

We let go of the kiss, seeing a string of saliva connecting our lips. Her eyes were filled of need, lust and love. This made lose it and carried her towards our bedroom. I threw her in bed as I straddle her. Seeing her beautiful face makes me want to fuck her more.

I only held back. I wanted her to let me know that she wanted to go all the way.

I raise the top she's using above her breast and started playing her erected mounds. Sucking the left nipple while my left hand played with the other. She mewl at the sensation I gave her.

"D-Dabi..." I heard her called out, only hummed in response as I still continued my initiatives. She struggled speaking because of the pleasure. But she managed to speak.

"I-I'm ready..." I froze as I let go of the nipple and stared at her. My eyes slightly wide.

"You can i-include penetration. I'm ready." She told me, making me want her more. This time, I'm not holding back.

"You better be ready..." I said as I took of my t-shirt off. Unzip my pants and took it off along with my boxers. I took her top and panties in a swift.

"After this you won't be walking properly on how hard I fuck you."

She blushed at my words as I slowly put my member in her. She winced in pain as I stop to let her adjust.

A few moments of waiting she nodded her head as the go signal. And I put it all in, making her moan at the feeling of being filled to brim.

"Ah~."

I started thrusting in and out slowly. Hearing her moan entices me to go faster.

"D-Dabi~!" I heard her as I kept on fucking her.

Thrusting at a fast pace, her moans had gotten more frequent and louder. I held her hand as she gripped the sheets with her other. Her eyes close at the waves of pleasure she felt as I roughly rocked her world.

"D-Dabi!~ It f-feels so good... m-more..." She begged as I only smirked at her words. Obliged and raise her legs and place it on my shoulders. She blushed in embarrassment as I only thrust in her hard and fast.

"A-ah~! Th-this position is embarrassing~!" She moaned as I only continued giving her pleasure.

I lift her body and let her lean on the headboard and wall behind her and fucking the life out of her as she moaned loud at the new position.

"D-D-Dabi~! I'm gonna cum~!"

She told me as I felt my release nearing. I sloppily thrusting my manhood in and out. Hearing some slick and sloshing noise of her pre-cum and her arousal. Making me want to cum in her.

Giving a few thrusts in, she screamed.

"Cumming~!"

I felt her juices covered cock as she went to her high. I came not too long after her as I stopped thrusting and cum in her. Panting heavily at the fuck session we just have I lifted her again and made her lay on her back for her to rest properly.

We cuddled as I carress her hair and held her tight. Not wanting to let go. She responded with a hug and nuzzling my chest with her face.

She muttered. "I love you." As she fell asleep seconds after. I smiled at her actions as I kissed her head in reply and held her tight.

Muttering an "I love you too." In her ear. Seeing her smile in her sleep.

I feel asleep afterwards and cuddled my lover throughout my slumber.

_________________________________

Welp, that's finished. Hope you enjoyed this!