Chapter 3: Day and Night

Hey, peanuts! I updated, yessu! And, I kept my promise because I can't make my smol peanuts wait for me. So, before you get bored with all the rambling, let's get on with the story. Enjoy!

-- Archrista

!Warning!: This chapter contains strong language and mature content

Third person's P.O.V.

The whole world around Jimin seemed suffocating as he breathlessly said over the phone, "I need your help, Taemin hyung."

On the other line, Taemin's voice slightly shook as he asked, "What's going on, Jimin-ah? You sound so..."

He stopped abruptly, leaving Jimin with no choice but to speak, "Do you know anything about processing loans?"

"Yeah. I do. It depends on your purpose and your existing bank balance. Why? Jimin-ah, you're doing great. Why would you need a loan and if you need anything just tell me because I can help. I already told you. but, anyway, how much?" Taemin spoke non-stop, ultimately ending with a question.

Jimin's voice trembled and he couldn't help but let out a sob as he replied, "One billion won."

Even through the cell phone, Jimin could hear Taemin's gasp, just before he asked, "Wh..what?"

Jimin cried, as if he felt real pain from now. Taemin stopped talking for a while. When he realized Jimin wasn't able to speak, he asked in a confused voice, "What do you need so much money for?"

"Hy..hyung, please tell me if you know someone who can hel.." Jimin said, while stuttering.

Taemin cut him off, "Jimin-ah, come back here. We'll figure something out. I don't have a lot of connections, but we can ask Ms. Manoban about it. And, there are several.."

Jimin didn't let him finish as he stated through his sobs, "Hy..hyung, I..I d..don't th..think I..I'm c..coming b..back."

There was a grave silence after his announcement until Taemin replied in his shaky tone, "Jimin-ah, listen, if you stay at home there might be very little chance for you to earn that money. You need to come here to figure that out. Okay? How much do you need immediately?"

Jimin said, crying constantly, "I have money for a few things. But, I would need those wons before time runs out. I can't leave my parents like this."

"Jimin-ah, is this about your parents? Is it about some debt? Tell me the truth." Taemin's sincerity oozed out of his questions.

Jimin let out a loud sob, as he answered, "Y..Yes. It's about my house and appa's shop."

Taemin took a deep breath, before answering, "Okay, Jimin-ah, listen. Do whatever you need to do to support your parents right now. But, you need to be here. We gotta start working as fast as we can. And, I'm gonna talk to our senior choreographer about meeting Ms. Manoban. Don't worry. I'm not gonna disclose the reason to him. I'll just say it's emergency regarding health, but we would need to be truthful to Ms. Manoban. But, that I can't do until you're back. So, take a week or so to wrap things up there and bring your parents with you. Okay?"

Jimin answered, wiping his tears, "My parents aren't allowed to leave, but I'll make sure they live comfortably."

Okay. Jimin-ah, take care and don't lose hope. Okay? I'll call you later with any update I get from our choreographer."

"Okay. Bye, hyung and thank you."

"Don't say that now. Bye."

Jimin cut the call and looked back at his parents who were staring at him with sad eyes.