Chapter 11: Informal Suggestion (Part 1)

Hey, munchkins! Here's the chapter many of you had been waiting for. It's not much, but still something. You might wanna slapeu someone's faceu after this chapter. So, get ready.

Now, I would have updated earlier, but I accidentally burnt my fingers in the kitchen and some of the skin fell off while the remaining has turned white. Okay, if you haven't yet had a burn from steel plates, lemme tell you. It hurts like a b*tch. (Sorry for swearing, but honestly there's no other way to describe it.) Anyways, I got used to the pain in like 10 minutes and then typed the chapter. Thank NamJesus, I already have a plot. By the way, I'm kinda sorta okay now. Don't you worry!

Now, enough with my sob stories. Off you go! Enjoy!

--- Archrista

Third person's P.O.V.

There would always be someone beside you when you approached something difficult. The person might not exactly act in your favor, but they sure as hell would impact your decisions and words some way, thus leaving a trace in your future. Everything might seem odd at the moment, but if you would let it settle down in your heart, you would know how much meaning these few actions from them contained.

"It's already half past 3, Jimin-ah."

Taemin's anxious voice drew the brown-haired small guy's attention from the desktop screen.

Jimin looked at the tall blonde boy with a placid face, although his anxious eyes didn't go unnoticed by Taemin, but the later didn't mention anything.

"Wish me luck, hyung." Jimin said, looking at Taemin and tried to smile which didn't look as pretty as it normally was.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" asked Taemin, looking somewhat disappointed.

"No, hyung. It's okay. I can manage. Moreover, the appointment receipt only allows me, unlike last time." Declared Jimin.

It was true. Last time he had a different type of circumstance, so two more people were allowed with him, but this time CEO office themselves forwarded the appointment only in his name. Jimin knew it was risky to go alone, given his last experience. But he had to. He had been paying extra money to his parents and he had to spend a lot on renovation of his parents' so-called house. He was basically running short on money and he didn't pay the rent for his apartment yet. He needed a loan badly.

"Jimin-ah, you know we could easily ask Hoseok hyung to give you his car, right?" Taemin's words brought him back to present as Jimin looked at the older with a small smile.

"It's fine, hyung. I can take the bus. Don't worry." said Jimin as he left the practice room, waving a good bye.

Jimin reached BigDream corp. at least 15 minutes early and walked straight to the reception. After some official procedure he walked into the elevator they used the other day. As soon as it reached the topmost floor and the metal door slid open, Jimin felt his throat going dry.

He remembered how Jungkook had looked at him yesterday. The raven haired's eyes were filled with disgust, anger and a whole lot of other emotions unknown to Jimin.

Walking into the reception again, he saw the same lady who looked at him with a bored expression, nonetheless told him to wait when he showed her his papers.

After a minute or two of rising blood pressure, he was called. The lady didn't glance at him as he walked towards the familiar Belgian glass door. As he neared the office, he could feel his heart beating in his throat.

He gulped before saying in a low voice, "May I come in, Sir?"

A small 'yes' from a deep voice indicated that he had finally come here to visit the devil himself. Jimin straightened himself and entered the office room.