21

As Sana arrived at the hospital, she didn't realize there were a few cameras as she was busy texting Chaeyoung about advice on where they should go for their 3rd monthsary.

Chaeng

chaeng:

Well, for me and mina's first anniversary, we couldn't go overseas cuz of her work. I suppose you couldn't too so I'll tell you what I did for the 2nd anniversary.

I brought her to the aquarium and had dinner there. then I asked dahyun for help and decorated the whole bedroom with penguin plushies.

Sana:

but tzuyu doesn't like a specific animal, except dogs...

wait!!!!I know!! I'll take her to a dog cafe!!!

chaeng:

great! I think I know what you want me to do...

Sana:

pleaseeeeee

Chaeng:

fine, we'll help.

Sana:

great!!!

Chaeng:

but why don't do do it on your own?

Sana:

the hospital called that eunha said if she doesn't see me, she'll jump off the building. I can't.

Chaeng:

oh.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Did you tell Tzuyu?-this is mina

sana:

no, she hasn't woken up yet. I left her a note saying I'll be back soon.

Chaeng:

me and chaeng are coming to the hospital with you now.

We'll be behind you, don't go up before we arrive.

I'm warning you sana.

Sana:

oh, okay. I'll be at the entrance.

Sana sat down on a bench, but after a few minutes, a couple of doctors rushed out the hospital. "there she is!!!" The doctors shouted and ran to sana.

"Miss Minatozaki, what are you doing here? Come up now!! she's going to jump!!" a doctor said.

"I know her well. she won't, not until she sees me. I'll go up, my friends want me to wait for them until they arrive." Sana explained.

"But-"

"Sir! a doctor above just called to say that Miss Eunha saw Miss Minatozaki!! she has to head up now!"

"please Miss Minatozaki!!"

..."fine. I'll text my friends first." Sana give in and sent a text to Mina.

mitang

Sana:

Mitang, the doctors want me to go up now.

mitang: