25

Sana:

by the time you're reading this, I must be away already. I'm quite sure Dahyun gave you this right after she came from the airport right? hehe. I know you'll get this letter immediately though I told her to give it to you when you realize i'm gone.

Don't worry, it's not your fault. I just want a break, away from everything that happened these days. My head needs a little bit of clearing, so I accepted my dad's offer to start adapting to the work of a CEO. Don't look for me. I'll come back when I'm fully prepared. To meet you, and to take responsibility of my family's company.

Don't blame yourself too much, take care of yourself, don't get mad at minari cuz you know she's just over protective okay? You can go to my condo anytime you want, but I've brought Gucci with me, so there won't be anyone there. I've moved my things out from the condo the three of us rent together too.Don't miss me too much hehe...I'll be fine so don't worry.

I promise I'll be back. let's start again by then.

love, Tzuyu.

-

Sana stood there, frozen in her spot for the following minutes.

"Don't worry too much Sana unnie, Lucas will be there with her too." Dahyun said.

"unnie, she'll be fine. you'd better get going right now. I heard you guys are having a comeback. Prepare for it well unnie. She'll be watching you." Chaeyoung patted Sana's shoulder and left with Dahyun.

"Tzuyu......"

-
(just pretend that this is sana's part and they performed do what we like :D)

"Say you won't let me go I won't let u go And we do what we like..."

------------------------------------------

okie that's the ending :D

I know like this is short and 'undetailed' but seriously idk how to continue on this page.
www

I'll try to write an endinggg but I'm not going to promise anything

Bai