Chapter 8: Happiness, the prodigal son

What Leon had told Valentina and Juliana, bothered the girls a lot. None of them wanted to cause each other any pain. Valentina entered the room absentmindedly and tripped over a shoe. Juliana just got there at the right moment to stop Valentina from falling on the ground.
"Val, what's wrong?" Juliana asked softly.
"Juls, I don't wanna hurt you," she said looking into Juliana's eyes. Her eyes were filled with tears.
"How will you hurt me?" Juliana made her sit on the bed.
"I don't know. If something happens to me, you will suffer with me," Valentina said sadly.
"You're assuming I want to live in a world without you in it?" Juliana raised an eyebrow. Valentina realized it was the truth. None of them wanted to live without each other.
"Then again, I cannot stay a minute without you. It's unhealthy love," Valentina said sadly.
Juliana pulled her chin up so they were staring at each other, "Baby, it's normal, no? We almost lost each other. Of course, we are just afraid of losing one another again. That's why you proposed me. I will accept it when you propose me out of love; not out fear."
"So, you will say yes?" Valentina looked at her hopefully. Juliana smacked her lover on the head.
"Oww! What was that for?" Valentina rubbed her head.
"Of course I would say yes, you idiot!" Juliana rolled her eyes. Valentina gave a very goofy smile.
"Just so you know, you're not very romantic," Juliana snorted. Valentina only pouted.
"I'll make it up to you. For now, we need to let go of the stress of the last few days," Valentina brought out some whiskey.
"Val!" Juliana protested.
"Just trust me," Valentina poured for both of them.

They drank until they passed out. Valentina woke up suddenly in the middle of the night. Her heart was pounding hard. She felt a weight on her left side. She saw Juliana was stirring in her sleep and finally opened her eyes as well.
"Sorry I woke you up," Valentina smiled.
"I guessed you would be up in the middle of the night," Juliana smiled.
"Why is that?"
"Whiskey makes you horny. You probably had a dream about something," Juliana winked.
"I did not! And, I'm not.. Fuck!" Valentina stopped as Juliana slipped her hand in her trousers and touched her there.
"You were saying?" Juliana smirked. Valentina pulled her on top of her and kissed passionately. Meanwhile, Juliana kept pleasing her lover down there. Valentina moaned in her mouth. It didn't take very long for Valentina to start shaking and Juliana let her ride out her orgasm while kissing her neck. When Valentina came down from her high, Juliana took her hand out of Valentina's trouser and sucked her fingers.
"Mmm Val.. You taste so good!" Juliana moaned. Valentina was shocked and was blushing hard in the low light. Juliana kissed her again and Valentina finally relaxed.

Valentina was the first to get down for breakfast. Juliana was still in the shower.
"Good morning princess," Eva kissed her head.
"Happy Birthday Val," Renata and Eva joined them.
"Good morning," Leon, Lucia and Guillermo also joined a few minutes later.
Silvina placed a piece of cake in front of her, "Happy Birthday, mi nina!" Valentina was happy and finally relaxed.
"You look happy. Where is Juliana?" Guillermo asked.
"Taking a shower. She'll be here soon," Valentina smiled goofily and her brother smirked.
"Renata, when will the baby come? I'm so impatient. I cant wait to hold the baby in my arms," Valentina whined.
"Well, if you were guy, you'd already have 5 of your own," Renata murmured. Valentina heard perfectly and threw cereals on her sister-in-law. And, Renata reciprocated.
"Girls! I'm raising children!" Lucia scolded them while Leon was smiling.

They all decided to watch a movie on their home theater as it was Valentina's birthday. Lucia wanted to throw another party but Valentina wasn't feeling like it. Valentina and Juliana was cuddling in front of Leon and Lucia's couches who had his arm around his wife. Everything was going fine till Valentina threw popcorn on Eva's head. And it went downhill from there. Everyone was throwing popcorns around and at some point Leon and Lucia joined.
"Oh my God!" Renata yelled looking at her feet.
"Oh baby, do you need to use the washroom?" He looked baffled.
"My water broke, you moron!" Renata screamed and Lucia came running to hold her. Everyone rushed to the hospital to welcome the new member of their family.