Characters

Willie Isma-May

Willie is the oldest sibling at 13 years old. He considers himself brave, even though his siblings know he still needs a night light. He likes being the older brother, being trusted taking care of his siblings. He likes adventuring and having fun.

Helena Isma-May

Helena is the oldest middle sibling. She is 12 years old. She is a twin sister to her sister, Eleonora, though she is the oldest of the pair. She is smart, kind and loves to cook and bake. Her siblings only ever see her either making something yummy or with her nose in a book.

Eleonora Isma-May

Eleonora is the youngest of the Isma-May twins, but still not the youngest of them all. She is also 12 years old. She loves singing and dancing. She was very good at it as well. She likes playing with her brother, Sydney, and teaching him songs.

Sydney Isma-May

Sydney is the youngest, at 4 years old. He can't walk well yet, but Eleonora is trying to teach him. He can't say his sibling's names right, so he calls them 'Swissy' and 'Bubba'. 

Zoya Mendoza

Zoya lives next door to the sibling's new house. She is 13 and loves to write. She gets along with all the sibling's and goes to their house every day.

Micheal Mendoza

Micheal is Zoyas little brother. He is 12 years old and tags along with his sister to the Isma-Mays house. He is relaxed and rarely stressed or uptight.

Mr O'Neil

Mr O'Neil is the rather strange old neighbour, who tell the children all about the strange creatures in Rubble. He is a rather mysterious man, with lots of secrets. Willie didn't always trust him, but the other siblings did. Helena would make him cookies, Eleonora would do shows for him, and Sydney would show him all his toys. He was like the father they never had, and they were like the children he never had.