One

Picture is Neymara
-----------------------------
School, one of the greatest places on earth.........not. It was anything below the ok standards even here in America, I mean some parts are nice like seeing your friends or talking to your crush from time to time. But getting detention for being just a second late to class is not ok. I almost forgot, my name is Naymara Santos I'm from Brazil I have brown hair and I'm 5,2" I'm turning 17 on February 5. I also attend Bradley High school in America ,yes I'm a transfer student, and if you haven't guessed I'm in detention. Yeah, might I add this is either my 5th or 6th time this month and I'm really bored and tired.

"NEYMARA WAKE UP RIGHT NOW" Mrs.Minds said with spit flying out of her mouth. "I'm up Mrs.minds I'm up trust me"I say as I sit back up in my seat "you better unless you want to be late for practice." Did she just say what I think she said "are you Letting me out early" I ask surprised ."yes your our best hope of winning the championship and you really don't want to miss today." Huh I wonder what she meant by that, after seating for just a few more minutes I finally decide to pack up my things and leave the depressing room with the four plain white walls.

Oh man it feels so good to be on the turf field after a long weekend and a boring day at school and detention, this soccer practice is just what I needed. "Hey Ney what took you so long" was the first thing I hear when I finish putting on my cleats. "Geez Jacob where do you think I was" I say being the sarcastic smart ass I am. "Well let's see after the freak out you gave our history teacher I believe you were in detention, like always no surprise now is there." Wow maybe I'm not as good as I thought I was haha "yaya Jack get back to your defense they need you I believe."

"Sure thing boss what ever you say," Jacob says before leaving to go back to the second half of the field to continue defensive practice. After I finish stretching and a little shooting at the goal the coach calls the team over to talk about today's practice. While I was running to my coach I noticed two men in the bleachers wearing sunglasses and holding clip boards. "Santos get over here!" My coach yells I guess he's already mad at me for getting dentition for the 5th time.

"Today we are just going to scrimmage since Neymara decided to get in trouble, again" he says the last part in the murmur for only my ears to hear. I was excited finally my chance to play in along time my legs are pumped and ready to run down the field and score. My legs are burning to get pass the defense and just run, to run like a mad-woman and enjoy the game. The game of football.