-Jeffmads- +Whatever you call a apology

I might not end the book, as long as I can also write Hamilton shit, so, as long as you're alright with that, I'll continue the book, alright?

It was cold out, even for December, it was to cold for James, he was NOT resistant to the cold at all, but he still put up with that shit, for no other reason, he was wearing one of his fluffy sweaters. For no other reason then to keep himself warm.

Thomas on the other hand was very cold resistant even with being from Virginia. He let out a addible sigh as a sign that he needed attention. His eyes wondered around for something to do before landing on his husband, James.

"Jemmyyyy~~" He remarked, looking to him, with a smirk, he always teased his husband. James snapped around to look at Thomas, he looked like a small, angry, gremlin, that was only slightly shorter then Alexander.

"What is it Thomas?"

"Give me attention" He whined, sounding over dramatic, and annoying. But was promptly ignored by James. Gosh, he's such a little tease Thomas thought, looking over at his husband again. James just looked so, so perfect and beautiful dressed in that large baggy sweater, and those sweatpants,

James has gone over to grab his phone since he needed entertainment that wasn't Thomas or the TV. Thomas always got like this around Christmas, wanting attention, gifts, and or Cuddles, nothing kept him Satisfied.

I know it's short, forgive me, this is a treat for you.
-Thomas, The Trans Thot