𝐇𝐑𝐉 𝐀𝐔: 𝐄𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬

There are numerous glistening lights and stars in the sky and beyond the darkness. There are the ones that are dim, the ones that are bright, there are ones that are gathered together, there are some alone, and there are some flying off into the atmosphere.

As you gaze upon the sea, it assists the various colors of the lights shimmering from their places. The constellations tell you that you're safe, the brightest star will lead you the way, and there are ones that miss the way they lost their lives from above.

The lamps atop the wooden dock of the sea casted insecure formations of white diamonds over the anxious sea waves, the dock inviting you to walk over it from where you were sitting in your cottage.

The calming sound of the water flooding the shore warmed your heart and your cold feet, the lumbering weight of the piceous starlit sky complimenting the beauty of your favorite row of music to play within the bewitching hours of the aging night.

You've imagined the firm appendages of a man claiming your little hand for a lifetime and more, imagined his lips on yours under the bright moonbeam of platinum and crystals, a hand on your cheek, telling you how much he loves you.

He'd tell you that nothing will ever hurt you, but you know that will never be true. A tear should have ran down and kissed your cheek, but they never came. You smiled instead, knowing the man that vowed himself to you awaits for you in the city, already missing the feeling of your lips.

You wore a pair of pajamas and came back to the piazza of your hotel room, a girly smile on your lips. Huang Renjun's such a perfect man, and he's all yours. "Yes, JeonJeon?" You faintly allowed him to witness how overjoyed you were getting called by him, the thickness of your tongue in between your teeth.

He laughed inside the bathroom from the other city, your eyes focused on the breathtaking moon. "You're lucky I allow you to address me that. JeonJeon is just awful when it doesn't come from your pretty lips." You almost giggled, if not for your awareness of his personality.

"Is this your strategy of achieving what you want, Mister Huang?" It was your time to chuckle when he pretended to think about the answer to your question, the sound of a tube closing near the phone speaker.

"Baby girl, I've missed you so. I deserve to make love to you, over and over and over again. You always transcend yourself, aren't you savvy of the blessings you're worthy of?" He spoke firmly, gently, roughly, and it changed your mind about acting a little aloof in order for him to miss you more. It turns out, he madly, truly, deeply does, and it makes your heart soar.

It's been six months ever since your wedding, and he's never failed to make you smile, laugh, feel significant, he's never failed to make you feel loved, because he truly does. "I believe there's something at your door."

You turned your phone off and ran towards the wooden white door, turning the doorknob. You immediately jumped on your husband's chest, your happiness leaping from your skin. You peppered his face with kisses, thanking the heavens for this wonderful gift.

"Woah there, little vermin. I still want to cherish you before you finish devouring me!" He laughed and placed his arms securely under your ass. You kiss the juncture of his neck as he closes the door with a foot, placing the paper bags he brought on your bedside table.

You happily jump off him and you took his hand, guiding you towards one of the most romantic, spectacular views at night. He kisses your hair as he inhales the sophistication of the moon from the piazza. "You're greedy of my attention, [Name], you're greedy." He chuckles as he wraps an arm across your back, his fingers resting on your waist.

He took out champagne and a fruit set from the local grocery after showering briefly. He was at the piazza now, shirtless and breathtaking. Your husband's a sight to see, and you thank your lucky stars that you get to see his face everytime you wake up. You tie the silk robe around your waist and sit next to him, admiring the moon as it deserves.

"You make everything worth while. Also, Xiaojun-Ge asked if he could borrow the blue shuttle bus for tomorrow's camping trip with the kids." You dig your face on his arm and sigh deeply, your hands up and down his limb. "Sure, his RV's the worst second hand I've seen."

He smiles and takes a sip from his flute, clearing his throat. "You're the best first love anyone could ever have." You squealed like a teenage girl, now keeping your hands to yourself and covering your face with them.

"Mo, won't do dat." Your muffled voice only made him laugh louder, his fingers prying your own out from your pretty eyes. "[Name], are you disobeying me?" He suddenly became quiet and firm, your weak fingers gently flew from your face, your large puppy eyes attempting at calming Renjun down.

"Goodness, you make my cock twitch." He yelled out in frustration, your feet now scrambling to jump on your bed and covering yourself with a blanket. "Señorita, if you don't present yourself to me, I'm going to misuse you, is that what you desire?" His voice growled deep, and you shyly peaked your head out from the blanket, and then your upper body, and then your legs.

He sighs and pushes you down from where you were sitting, his eyes gawking at your lips. Something in between your legs twinged, and you were assuming Renjun felt it as your dom.

"My pretty princess." He whispered before attaching your lips to his, his strong appendages clutching your own above your head. You whined when a hand went to untie your bathroom wear, the same hand grasping your inner thigh powerfully.

He let go of your hands and spread your legs as far as they could go, your body unconcealed. He smiled softly, kissing your forehead. "You're so, so beautiful." You blushed when his lips kissed your neck, eliciting a faint whimper from your mouth. You whimpered feverishly, your sprightly fiingertips snatching the ends of his hair.