𝐋𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐔: 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝

You jumbled within the objects lying sprucely inside your locker like a bat out of hell, aiming for a snappy privilege of time withdrawn from the hideous university ogre that passionately bedeviled you. You shut the metal door with a slam and exhaled freely when the person of your disinterest appeared nowhere near you.

You advantageously entered your ongoing classes successfully without this mammoth-like repelling human bug to turn you uncomfortable. You bowed at everyone that you worked with for an institutional project and thanked all of them genuinely as you bid your goodbyes. As you placed your vandalized notebooks inside your man-made leather bag, a male two seats away from you plundered your privacy.

Like a studious, flirtatious serpentine, the circle of air you've breathed blended in with his, and even though he was the musk and detergent that you've always found pleasant, the refreshing, lovely scent of his breath suprisingly overwrought you. His lips were a countable inches away, and truthfully, you would have peed your pants if he were to be Mark Lee, the absolutely handsome man of your dreams.

"Would you detach yourself from me? I'd find that rather wonderful rather than you attempting to hump my ass." You strongly clarified after the provocative smirk of his delicious lips almost aroused you, and that, my underlings, is not something a normal female would feel, especially towards the person they disparage with a passion.

"Always got a tongue on you, huh?" He took a step away and sat on the chair beside yours, his suggestive eyes aggravating you. He had bit his lower lip, his legs spread as he sat, eyes twinkling because of you, but you'd prefer Mark present himself to you in this state instead of him. "How dazzling of you to distinguish." You replied scornfully, finally organizing and zipping your bag thoroughly and spotless.

He started to talk as if you hadn't responded like a spiteful bitch and told you about his day, which you found quite outlandish, knowing he's prominently knowledgeable of your displeasure towards him. You forgot something, so you took your phone and played Sweet by Cigarettes After Sex in full volume to symbolize that you were dispassionate about whatever he may yammer about next.

"Hold on a makeout session, you listen to Cigarettes After Sex, too?" He asked ecstatic, which you, for the most part, was apathetic about. You looked under your seat and found your text book, in which you placed in your bag and took out your earphones. "Hey, I'm talking to you." He discoursed persistently now, in which you ignored thoroughly.

You were about to leave the classroom, but he encased your arm in his hand and pulled you to his build combatively. You felt his athletic chest on your soft back, the air inconstantly hammered out of you. His arm wrapped around your waist, his other hand tugged at your hair down, and your sweet neck finally displayed itself to him.

He was remarkably slinky, remarkably poised that you unquestionably favored his velveteen lips breathing over your skin. "My sweet, sweet princess. What happens when a lamb acts unmindfully around a wolf? She gets devoured, she gets snared, petrified, and powerless. You pray upon the heveans that you don't become the lamb, don't you? Well, abide to my tenure, and the big bad wolf will pardon your life."

The abundance of the harsh exterior of his voice indeed petrified you, and you indeed felt encaged inside his prepotency. Who would have pictured the valiant, sovereign woman that you've always been would truncate under the hands of the man she hates?

This was emphatically tactless of you, just how the gorgeous, statuesque male likes it. You, become conquerable and predisposed? What a dream come true for the man who's always lusted after you.

"Release me, you mentally polluted rodent. I'll contact the police if you even just kiss me." Your voice finally quavered after the months and days you've conversed with him. Your stomach felt tight, your legs and your hands have been trembling, and your itch for dominance was brought about.

You were superlatively horrified by this. How were you sexually responding towards this unwanted locality? This is the vexatious man that has bothered your entire university life from the point of departure.

"Oh? Is this reciprocation I'm perceiving? Tell me, [Name]. Is it quite the struggle to constrain yourself? You could have just spread your legs and begged for me like the damned hussy you've been suppressing underneath that enforced persona you exhibit every harrowing day." If only you didn't disintegrate from infuriation, his tongue could have made its way to your ear and nibbled on it.

You released yourself from his hold and urgently struck your hand on his cheek, your sorrowful eyes scowling right at him. "You don't know me, Taeyong. You have no idea what I went through just for you to belittle me like that. Is this how you assume I am, Taeyong? A whore playing acrimonious to further excite your aching dick, is that it?!" You screamed right in front of his indifferent pupils, stumbingly placing the sleeve of your bag over your shoulder.

You availed the tears that filtered your cheeks, your blubbering face bequeathing Taeyong the affliction he deserved. "I can't please you, Taeyong. Will you comprehend it now? I hate you. I hate you, Taeyong! Stay the fuck away from me!" And with that, you left the classrom disarrayed and crying, and you left the beautiful male motionless and remorseful.