Chapter 9 - On Fire

Taehyung's assigned-room, Seokjin's Place; 13:25 PM

The door slams open and before Taehyung can turn his head from the TV screen, he is drowned in a mess of pink hair and purple sweater.

"Let me breathe," Taehyung giggles.

Jimin smiles, "I missed you. Did you miss me? You better say that you missed me."

Taehyung pecks his lips and grins, "Of course, I missed you."

Jungkook clears this throat, "Umm. I'll be around. If you need – "

" – no. We good. Bye," Jimin hurries and closes the door.

Taehyung squints his eyes and then, "You guys fucked."

"No?" Jimin says jumping into the bed with Taehyung. "Bad guess, TaeTae."

"You kissed?" Taehyung asks, no way ready to give up.

Jimin doesn't reply, instead there are pools of tears at the corners of his eyes.

"Tae, I did something horrible," he says, fidgeting with the corners of the blanket. "That's not the worst thing – I don't feel horrible about it."

Taehyung kisses his head and says, "He deserved it."

Jimin's eyes fly open wide, the tears finally falling down. "You know?"

"I heard Yoongi talk on the phone. He was here babysitting me or maybe flirting with Hobi – either way, I knew then something was wrong. I thought – I thought it was about you, but he assured me that you were fine," Taehyung grins. "You are so cool, Jimin-ah."

"Really?"

"Honestly, I am little turned on that you shot someone," Taehyung giggles.

Jimin brushes his tears away and chuckles.

"Now, onto more important things – did ya kiss?" Taehyung says wiggling his eyebrows. "More than that?"

"Yah! What are you? 13?" Jimin groans. Then, "We kissed. More than once but I feel weird and I've started to avoid him."

Taehyung frowns, "Not a good kisser?"

"Oo no. Good use of tongue, excellent execution," Jimin says matter-of-factly. "I just don't want anything serious – "

"Who says it has to be serious?" Taehyung says as he rolls over Jimin. "Have fun. Let go."

Jimin pouts and says, "Forget about hiiiiiim. Today is our day! I cooked Japchae for you. We'll eat that and then we'll go out."

Taehyung tilts his head, "Am I allowed to go out?"

"What are you? A prisoner?" Jimin asks, his brows furrowed. "Don't they let you go out?"

"Not really," Taehyung says. "I went shopping with hyung. He bought me clothes."

Jimin gasps. "Good ones?"

"Yeah, listen. I was thinking – I lost my job and we've loans piling up," Taehyung says playing with the buttons of Jimin's sweater. "So, I'll ask hyung if I can take these clothes. If he is okay with it – "

" – and do what? Sell them?" Jimin asks.

Taehyung shrugs, "I mean, they are fucking costly. I didn't even wear most of them. We'll sell them off and clear off some of the loans?"

Jimin nods, "But I think you should wear them at least once before we sell them off."

Taehyung grins, "For our date today?"